Have you ever felt drowsy and bored at your workplace? Do you feel dejected even after landing up in your dream job? Does your boss always condemn you and never appreciate the hard work that you put into your job? All these things might be a result of the wrong Vastu interior of your office.
Vastu for office is a very important measure that must be taken for the overall success of the business. Also, it affects the personal life of all the employees who work there and has a lasting impact on their career. A Vastu compliant office brings fame, fortune, and success for every person who is associated with it in some manner or other.
What makes Vastu for office so effective?
Every office needs to maintain decorum and discipline in order to have an organized manner of working efficiently. Also, it is extremely important that the office atmosphere is healthy, friendly and positive so that employees love to spend time there and do their best to make a difference in their workplace.
Vastu for office also maintains the flow of finances into your business and ensures that everyone gets benefited in some way or another. The correct Vastu enhances the productivity of the employees and motivates them to work harder. It also charges up the office environment and clears the obstacles that may hinder the path of success for the company.
How can you ensure that your office is Vastu compliant?
There are certain guidelines that must be followed in order to incorporate the correct Vastu interiors at your workplace. Here is a list of tips that you can follow to make your office Vastu compliant:
- Direction of the office - The office must face the east direction as the sun rises in the east and therefore, this ensures that the office is flooded with finances from all sides.
- Shape of the office - The plot or construction of the office must be symmetrical so that the functioning is done in an organized manner. Irregular plots or blocks can invite negativity and lead to loss of financial and human resources.
- Seating arrangement for the head - The cabin of the head or owner must be in the North direction as it would help them make the client meetings a huge success.
- Colors of the office - For a conducive office environment, you must color the walls with bright hues that energize the employees and encourage them to work passionately. You must avoid dull colors as they bring depression and sorrows to the workplace.
- Seating arrangement for the managers - The people holding a managerial position must be seated in the Southern or Western position in such a way that they face the North or East direction respectively. This will improve their leadership skills and help them hone their managerial skills.
- Reception area - The reception is the area where we receive the guests. It can be considered to be the place that invites positivity and wealth and therefore, it must be made in the north-east portion of the office.
- Place captivating pictures at the workplace - You must put relaxing and beautiful pictures at the office such as scenic nature and motivational quotations to ensure that the employees remain inspired. Make sure that you do not place any war imagery in the office as it may lead to a strife between your employees.
- Seating arrangement for the employees - The marketing team and the sales professionals must be given a position that makes them face the North-East direction as it will make them proactive in their approach. The accounts people must be seated in the south-east corner in such a way that they face the north-east direction that will bring wealth to the company.
- Position of the staircase - The staircase must be made in the South, West or South-West direction of the office as it can create hindrance in the smooth functioning of office life. Ensure that the staircase is not made in the center of Brahmasthan of the office as it may lead to financial difficulties.
- Avoid sitting under beams - Sitting under beams breaks the connection between the human consciousness and the cosmic energy. This hampers the creativity of the employee and severely damages the quality of their work.Therefore, no employee must be made to sit under beams.
Apart from the above-mentioned tips, there are many other protocols that must be followed to create a healthy and friendly workplace. You can contact an expert Vastu consultant to get a personalized blueprint for your office so that your business reaches new heights and you excel on a professional as well as financial level.