Deadly Dutt Doomed Again!
Saturday, March 23, 2013
In one of the longest ever running trials in the Indian jurisdiction, the Supreme Court has given its verdict on the 1993 Mumbai Blasts. The Jury upheld the death sentence of one of the main accused but reduced the sentence of Bollywood's "Khalnayak" by one year. Sanjay Dutt was sentenced to imprisonment of six years by the TADA Court. Considering the nature of Dutt's felony, the court has sentenced him to 5 years imprisonment for the possession of illegal arms.
Sanjay's life has seen many ups and downs, including the death of his mother during the beginning of his career. Let's take a look at some of these highs and lows in Sanjay's life.
- His debut film as the lead hero 'Rocky' was released in 1981. He became an overnight star with his Launchpad.
- In 1987, he married Richa Sharma, a Bollywood actress. The duo had a kid and named her Trishala.
- He later impressed the critics with his sensitive portrayal in 'Naam'. Then in 1993, he affirmed his position as a reliable actor with 'Khalnayak'.
- Post his first wife's demise, he got married to model Rhea Pillai in 1998.
- In 2005, against his action hero image, he did some good movies like Parineeta, Viruddh, and Shabd. For 'Shabd' he even received critical acclaim.
- Dutt reclaimed his Bollywood superstar status with the Munnabhai franchise. He joined politics and in some of these events he used the famous 'Jaadu ki Jhappi' (a magical hug) from his Munnabhai series.
- With movies like 'Shootout at Lokhandwala', 'Agneepath', Sanjay Dutt's career has been going really well. His personal life also became stable when for the third time; he got married to Manyata. In 2010, Manyata gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl.
- Three days before the premier of his debut movie 'Rocky', his mother, a legendary actress of Indian Cinema, Nargis passed away.
- Richa Sharma was diagnosed with brain tumour and died in 1996. Dutt had to let his daughter Trishala live with her grandparents after he was refused legal custody of the child.
- Three weeks before the release of his highly acclaimed film 'Khalnayak', he was booked for his involvement in the unforgettable 1993 Mumbai bombings.
- In 2005, Sanjay Dutt and Rhea Pillai got divorced.
- In the year 2005 again, Dutt lost his dear father Sunil Dutt who was a pillar of support in Sanjay's life.
- He had to leave his post from his political party after opposition leaders lodged an FIR against him for offering 'Jaadu ki Jhappi' on live TV.
On 21st Mar 2013, The Supreme Court was supposed to decide the fate of Sanjay Dutt who was already sentenced to 6 years imprisonment by the Tada Court for the possession of illegal arms. Supreme Court did not go against the decision of the Tada Court but reduced the sentence by one year. Now Dutt has been sentenced to five years imprisonment of which he has already spent 18 months in jail.
Astrologically, Sanjay Dutt's zodiac sign is the fiery Leo. He was born on 25 July, 1959. He's someone who does not shy away from speaking his mind. Difficult times have engulfed the popular star but the planets are still aligned in his favour and indicate change in the near future. This may even mean a change in circumstances. This is a year when issues from the past resurface and this is true of Sanjay. He needs to dig deep and analyze these patterns to seek freedom from the chains that bind him. Avoiding negative patterns and thought processes are a must for all Leo natives this year. This may mark the beginning of a new chapter in Leo's life.