Zodiac Signs and Obsessions
Every one of us yearns to know themselves better. This yearning is not limited to knowing ourselves but also to know the ones around us. So we look around and observe habits, activities, characteristics, and obsessions etc., of every individual. All of these are better explained and classified in astrology. It delivers logical perceptions and interpretations of the characteristics of all the sun signs.
It helps us to understand things, and beings around us, by noticing peculiar individualities of the zodiac signs. Astrology also intrigues us a lot. No wonder, when Linda Goodman came up with the brilliant idea of writing and releasing a book on sun signs, it instantly became a bestseller. The book is still one of the bestselling books as it explains almost everything one wants to know about sun signs.
Linda Goodman was responsible for hastening the evolution of astrology through the unprecedented success of her book. These books not only hold the key for understanding sun signs but also let you explore one's horoscope and everything that lies ahead in our lives. All this literature on sun signs, explains personalities in more or less the same manner. It is because traits and conducts of every sun sign are peculiar and is a universal phenomenon. For example:
- An Aries would be referred to as an aggressive, fearless, and an enthusiastic person. Aries are also obsessed and fervent to the extreme. They are obsessed with shopping and acquiring something new.
- Taurus is the sign of strength, stamina and perseverance. They are infatuated by the luxuries that come with money.
- A Gemini person is obsessed with style and elegance. They are also quite resolute and stationary. They are obsessed with devices that help them communicate. Watch out for a phone plastered to their ear at all times.
- Cancer is referred to as a sign which displays strong likes and dislikes, and have preconceived notions. They have a deep desire to attain success for which they can go to any limit.
- Leo is specified as aristocratic and are said to be obsessed with superiority and sovereignty. People who belong to this sign are self-obsessed.
- Those born under the Virgo sun sign are very naive and obsessed with accuracy. They have a weakness for order and discipline and can't stand mess and dirt.
- Librans are considered an intelligent sun sign and they strive for balance in their life. They want to acquire tasteful things all the time.
- Scorpions are positive and full of courage. They crave for loyalty and sincerity. They are obsessed with mysteries and gaining knowledge.
- A Sagittarius will always be obsessed with adventure and demands self-respect. Travelling is what appeals to a Sagittarian the most.
- Capricorns are said to have a narcissistic approach and therefore this sign is a self-obsessed sun sign. This is the only zodiac sign that refrains itself from getting into the rat-race for money and power, unless they fear losing out on the more important things in life.
- Aquarians are friendly, charming and intuitive, but they can get eccentric and rebellious. Aquarians are also said to be obsessed with creativity. Aquarian is also referred to as an imaginative sun sign.
- Pisceans are fixated to beautiful things in life. They are people who daydream. They want the world to be a beautiful and perfect place. They get obsessed with unhealthy or bad habits quite often.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Is your marriag...
There could be a number of reasons why you have not got married yet. Maybe you haven’t found a suitable partner for yourself, or maybe you do not feel ready for marriage. But for ...Read More ➜
What Makes Amit...
Actor Amitabh Bachchan needs no introduction. From being the son of the famous writer Hirvansh Rai Bachchan to his flawless acting career over 5 decades, the celestial bodies have ...Read More ➜
A birthstone refers to a gem that represents the month in which a person was born. The idea of a birthstone is very popular and people often wear it in accordance with their birth ...Read More ➜
Education is an...
The right education is the base of a successful life. Getting proper education can offer a person ample opportunities to suitably give shape to his/her life. While earlier the...Read More ➜