Vastu Tips For A Happier And Healthier Domestic Life
Everyone aspires for happiness in their life and wants to ensure peace and harmony at their home. Applying the principles of Vastu can help you lead a happier, healthier and peaceful life. By making a few changes at your place, you can invite joy and prosperity in your life. Here are a few Vastu tips that can benefit you:
- Placing your bed in the South or South-West direction is recommended as per Vastu. This will ensure peace of mind.
- Important documents such as your bank papers, testimonials, certificates should be kept in the north east direction. It helps in the removal of conflicts.
- Avoid storing old, useless items inside your house as that could have a detrimental effect on the health of the members of the house. It also prevents positive energy from entering the house.
- While using colours for your house, go for primary colours such as red, blue, green and yellow. These colours promote calmness and also have a good effect on health.
- Choose a painting of evergreen bamboo and place it in the east, it will ensure happiness and good health all year round.
- Placing your dressing table in the right direction can influence your relationships. It will help improve your relation with your partner and keep problems at bay. Mirror in bedroom or dressing room should be at a height of 4 to 5 feet from ground and its placement should be in such a manner that none of the body part is visible in the mirror while sleeping on the bed, else the same body part will develop serious medical problems.
- If your expenses are going out of control, keep live plants or grains in the restroom.
- If someone at your home is not keeping well, place a burning candle in that person’s room for a couple of weeks.
- To ensure a good and healthy relationship, remove the clutter from your surroundings as it tends to restrict the flow of love.
- Decorating the entrance to your house with statues or pictures of God is considered auspicious.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Success Will Co...
Delhi’s Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and his party AAP have been in the news lately for all the wrong reasons such as blame game, internal rift between the members and most recen...Read More ➜
According to Hindu Panchang, Bhadon or Bhadrapada is the sixth month of the year. This year, Bhadra begins from August 16, 2019 and ends on September 13. This month, which comes af...Read More ➜
Venus Transit t...
Venus was revered as a goddess by many ancient civilizations like the Romans and the Babylonians. The planet is often related to love and romance. In Vedic astrology also Venus is ...Read More ➜
Raksha Bandhan ...
Siblings are your first friends and first rivals, you’ve probably shared so many precious moments with them and even had those fights where you yelled and threw tantrums at each ot...Read More ➜