Vastu Tips For A Happier And Healthier Domestic Life
Everyone aspires for happiness in their life and wants to ensure peace and harmony at their home. Applying the principles of Vastu can help you lead a happier, healthier and peaceful life. By making a few changes at your place, you can invite joy and prosperity in your life. Here are a few Vastu tips that can benefit you:
- Placing your bed in the South or South-West direction is recommended as per Vastu. This will ensure peace of mind.
- Important documents such as your bank papers, testimonials, certificates should be kept in the north east direction. It helps in the removal of conflicts.
- Avoid storing old, useless items inside your house as that could have a detrimental effect on the health of the members of the house. It also prevents positive energy from entering the house.
- While using colours for your house, go for primary colours such as red, blue, green and yellow. These colours promote calmness and also have a good effect on health.
- Choose a painting of evergreen bamboo and place it in the east, it will ensure happiness and good health all year round.
- Placing your dressing table in the right direction can influence your relationships. It will help improve your relation with your partner and keep problems at bay. Mirror in bedroom or dressing room should be at a height of 4 to 5 feet from ground and its placement should be in such a manner that none of the body part is visible in the mirror while sleeping on the bed, else the same body part will develop serious medical problems.
- If your expenses are going out of control, keep live plants or grains in the restroom.
- If someone at your home is not keeping well, place a burning candle in that person’s room for a couple of weeks.
- To ensure a good and healthy relationship, remove the clutter from your surroundings as it tends to restrict the flow of love.
- Decorating the entrance to your house with statues or pictures of God is considered auspicious.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
What is Akashic...
Well, what is Akashic to start with? Does Akashic Library sound familiar? Well, let me explain. Do you realise there is an icloud that stores ALL your storage from your gadgets? So...Read More ➜
Mercury would transit to Scorpio on 23rd October 2019 at 11:33 pm. Mercury primarily rules intellect, intelligence, wit, analysing ability, education and communication in astrology...Read More ➜
Prabhas - Astro...
Venkata Satyanarayana Prabhas Raju Uppalapati is as big in the Tollywood ‘market’ as his name. Popularly known as Prabhas, this Indian actor rose to a fame that very few actors hav...Read More ➜
Ahoi Ashtami 20...
Ahoi Ashtami is a festival that is celebrated more popularly in North India. It falls approximately 8 days before Diwali and 4 days after ‘Karwachauth’. This year, 2019, it falls o...Read More ➜