The Union Budget 2017 has finally arrived! Feb 1 2017
This year the union budget has not only been merged with the railway budget, but also shifted forward by an entire month. Surely these changes to what has historically been done differently, will make an impact on the budget for the people of India.
Since it is a matter of concern for over a billion people, here in order to analyze the planetary positions and its impact on their lives, it is wise to consider the birth chart of a common entity for all of them, our Indian nationality. On India’s horoscope, Sun is placed in the third house i.e Cancer. On Feb 1st the Sun will be passing through the 9th House. From the planetary positions and also considering the fact that the Sun is passing through the sharvana constellation the impact of the budget will be a boon for all fresh initiatives. This means that startups, youth and new initiatives in all sectors will be benefited. At the same time, the effect of Venus on the ascendant and the third house will mean some good news for agriculture and farming related industries. Jupiter transmission through the fifth house can affect the acceptance of the budget amongst the people somehow. These are the conclusions which our expert astrologers could draw after synthesizing the nation's horoscope and the day's planetary positions. Now that the budget is announced we would like to relate some of these announcements to our conclusions.
If you are concerned or eager to know more about your financial future, need an expert advice on best investment consult best astrologers in India for genuine advice.
The Budget Outcome:
The planetary effects manifested in the form of following budgetary announcements.
Favorable announcements for agriculture sector:
1) The budget was prepared with special consideration and provision for rural sector (who depends mainly on agriculture and farming)
2) The agriculture sector is expected to grow at 4.6% as per the plan.
3) The expenditure in this sector is targeted at Rs 10 lakh crore.
4) Total allocation for rural, agricultural and allied sectors for 2017-18 is Rs 187223 crore, which is 24% higher than last year.
5) A substantial increase in farm credit is also announced
6) A long-term irrigation fund has been proposed which can assuage the water crisis of many droughts hit farmlands.
Favorable announcements for new initiatives, youth, and Startups:
1) A 36% increase in FDI flow is announced.
2) Aadhaar Pay- an app for merchants- to be launched' 20 lakh aadhaar-based POS by September 2017.
3) Small firms with turnover up to Rs 50 crore to pay 25% tax now, instead of 30%
The budget is touted to be a key for financial transformation and the demonetization move has been justified in the beginning of the announcement with significant facts and figures. But as predicted by astroYogi experts there will be those who will be in favor of the budget and those who feel otherwise.
To speak to Astroyogi astrologers on how to plan your finances in the coming year, click here.Traditionally Yours,
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Ahoi Ashtami 20...
Ahoi Ashtami is a festival that is celebrated more popularly in North India. It falls approximately 8 days before Diwali and 4 days after ‘Karwachauth’. This year, 2019, it falls o...Read More ➜
Confused and an...
No marriage or couple is perfect. It takes work and effort from both partners to make a relationship last. It can’t always be smooth sailing, but for those of you who want to work ...Read More ➜
Tarot with Psyc...
Psychic Readings are something that is not only popular but sought after across the globe. People believe psychic readers more than anything else for major predictions around the g...Read More ➜
Sun Transit in ...
The sun would transit to Libra on October 18, 2019 at 01:20 AM. Libra happens to be the sign of debilitation (Neecha) for the sun and it is going to deliver varying results in diff...Read More ➜