This year the union budget has not only been merged with the railway budget, but also shifted forward by an entire month. Surely these changes to what has historically been done differently, will make an impact on the budget for the people of India.
Since it is a matter of concern for over a billion people, here in order to analyze the planetary positions and its impact on their lives, it is wise to consider the birth chart of a common entity for all of them, our Indian nationality. On India’s horoscope, Sun is placed in the third house i.e Cancer. On Feb 1st the Sun will be passing through the 9th House. From the planetary positions and also considering the fact that the Sun is passing through the sharvana constellation the impact of the budget will be a boon for all fresh initiatives. This means that startups, youth and new initiatives in all sectors will be benefited. At the same time, the effect of Venus on the ascendant and the third house will mean some good news for agriculture and farming related industries. Jupiter transmission through the fifth house can affect the acceptance of the budget amongst the people somehow. These are the conclusions which our expert astrologers could draw after synthesizing the nation's horoscope and the day's planetary positions. Now that the budget is announced we would like to relate some of these announcements to our conclusions.
If you are concerned or eager to know more about your financial future, need an expert advice on best investment consult best astrologers in India for genuine advice.
The Budget Outcome:
The planetary effects manifested in the form of following budgetary announcements.
Favorable announcements for agriculture sector:
1) The budget was prepared with special consideration and provision for rural sector (who depends mainly on agriculture and farming)
2) The agriculture sector is expected to grow at 4.6% as per the plan.
3) The expenditure in this sector is targeted at Rs 10 lakh crore.
4) Total allocation for rural, agricultural and allied sectors for 2017-18 is Rs 187223 crore, which is 24% higher than last year.
5) A substantial increase in farm credit is also announced
6) A long-term irrigation fund has been proposed which can assuage the water crisis of many droughts hit farmlands.
Favorable announcements for new initiatives, youth, and Startups:
1) A 36% increase in FDI flow is announced.
2) Aadhaar Pay- an app for merchants- to be launched' 20 lakh aadhaar-based POS by September 2017.
3) Small firms with turnover up to Rs 50 crore to pay 25% tax now, instead of 30%
The budget is touted to be a key for financial transformation and the demonetization move has been justified in the beginning of the announcement with significant facts and figures. But as predicted by astroYogi experts there will be those who will be in favor of the budget and those who feel otherwise.
To speak to Astroyogi astrologers on how to plan your finances in the coming year, click here.Traditionally Yours,
Hello hopeful tapasvins! We all know just as fitness is to the body, meditation is to the mind. No wonder meditation is gaining popularity due to its countless benefits. Althou...Read More ➜
Mahavira, lived between 599 BCE- 527 BCE. He was the twenty fourth and the last tirthankara of Jainism. Born into a royal family on the 13th day of the rising moon of Chaitra in Va...Read More ➜
If the soul is always healthy, any disease which comes from outside can be pushed back. Mind, Body & Soul have always been connected and this connection has been explored in Hea...Read More ➜
How life changes so fast? One day it feels so right, and the next everything turns upside down. A truly terrifying moment when a crisis hit us. But if you see it from a different p...Read More ➜