The Union Budget 2017 has finally arrived! Feb 1 2017
This year the union budget has not only been merged with the railway budget, but also shifted forward by an entire month. Surely these changes to what has historically been done differently, will make an impact on the budget for the people of India.
Since it is a matter of concern for over a billion people, here in order to analyze the planetary positions and its impact on their lives, it is wise to consider the birth chart of a common entity for all of them, our Indian nationality. On India’s horoscope, Sun is placed in the third house i.e Cancer. On Feb 1st the Sun will be passing through the 9th House. From the planetary positions and also considering the fact that the Sun is passing through the sharvana constellation the impact of the budget will be a boon for all fresh initiatives. This means that startups, youth and new initiatives in all sectors will be benefited. At the same time, the effect of Venus on the ascendant and the third house will mean some good news for agriculture and farming related industries. Jupiter transmission through the fifth house can affect the acceptance of the budget amongst the people somehow. These are the conclusions which our expert astrologers could draw after synthesizing the nation's horoscope and the day's planetary positions. Now that the budget is announced we would like to relate some of these announcements to our conclusions.
If you are concerned or eager to know more about your financial future, need an expert advice on best investment consult best astrologers in India for genuine advice.
The Budget Outcome:
The planetary effects manifested in the form of following budgetary announcements.
Favorable announcements for agriculture sector:
1) The budget was prepared with special consideration and provision for rural sector (who depends mainly on agriculture and farming)
2) The agriculture sector is expected to grow at 4.6% as per the plan.
3) The expenditure in this sector is targeted at Rs 10 lakh crore.
4) Total allocation for rural, agricultural and allied sectors for 2017-18 is Rs 187223 crore, which is 24% higher than last year.
5) A substantial increase in farm credit is also announced
6) A long-term irrigation fund has been proposed which can assuage the water crisis of many droughts hit farmlands.
Favorable announcements for new initiatives, youth, and Startups:
1) A 36% increase in FDI flow is announced.
2) Aadhaar Pay- an app for merchants- to be launched' 20 lakh aadhaar-based POS by September 2017.
3) Small firms with turnover up to Rs 50 crore to pay 25% tax now, instead of 30%
The budget is touted to be a key for financial transformation and the demonetization move has been justified in the beginning of the announcement with significant facts and figures. But as predicted by astroYogi experts there will be those who will be in favor of the budget and those who feel otherwise.
To speak to Astroyogi astrologers on how to plan your finances in the coming year, click here.Traditionally Yours,
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Know How to Per...
Karva Chauth is that festival where Indian wives fast for an entire day praying for the health, long life and success of their husbands. The Chandogya Upanishad says that when Brah...Read More ➜
Karwa Chauth 20...
Women celebrate the festival of Karwa Chauth on the 4th day during the fortnight of Ashwin, to pray and wish for the well-being, prosperity and longevity of their husband. ‘Karwa’ ...Read More ➜
Karwa Chauth - ...
This year Karwa Chauth (Karva Chauth) will be celebrated on October 17th, 2019 and couples in India are busy making preparations to make this day a memorable one. With many powerfu...Read More ➜
Is your marriag...
There could be a number of reasons why you have not got married yet. Maybe you haven’t found a suitable partner for yourself, or maybe you do not feel ready for marriage. But for ...Read More ➜