It is always advisable to consult a Vaastu consultant when you are building, renovating or redesigning your home. Expert Vaastu consultant and Numerologist: Chandresh Sharmaa provides some must know Vaastu facts for everyone:
• Locate the Cupboard or safe for keeping cash and jewellery in the West or North direction. If not possible one can keep it in the south-west or south direction, however, should open towards the North direction, the realm of Kuber, who will keep it replenished by doing so.
• Keep the North-east portion of the house open and free from clutter. Never have a staircase, toilet and kitchen in North as it is Fatal.
• Must keep in mind energy flow of the premises, North-east should be the lowest then North-west then south-east and highest should be the south-west in terms of floor level.
• Never have a dripping faucet or plumbing as it drains the finances of the house.
• As per Vaastu Shastra, South-east also known as Agneya Corner should be used for Cooking purposes. However, apart from South-east direction, there are various other directions where cooking can be done and residents of the house can bring zeal and growth in their life.
• Kitchen in the North East and South-west direction should be strictly prohibited. It attracts bad health and relationship issues respectively.
• As per Vaastu Shastra, north-west direction should be used for storage purpose. North-west being the direction of support if balanced and properly managed as per Vaastu Shastra helps the person to get right kind of people for help at the time of need.
• Toilet in the north-west Vaastu direction if not balanced or managed flushes away the cash in hand and support at the time of need.
• North-west Vaastu zone is also the place of kuldevi/kuldevtas as per Vaastu Shastra who blesses us with support and help at the time of need.
• North-east Vaastu direction also known as Ishaan corner of the house should be used for making the place of gods (Devtas). As per Vaastu Shastra Shiv Parivar, is the lord of North East direction.
• Worshipping Lord Shiva in this zone proves very beneficial for the residents of the house.
• If not possible in the north-east direction we have various other directions available in the house where we may place the temple and worship with its respective lords.
• As per Vaastu Shastra, ideal use for south-west Vaastu direction is to make a tool room. Being the direction of skill if tools are kept in an organised manner, the person becomes organised and skilful.
• South-west direction is responsible for good relationships and skills so if not wisely managed can bring bad relationships and skills in our life. It is also the place of ancestors in the house.
Simple yet effective Vaastu solutions without any demolition can easily help us rectify the Vaastu related issues in our house or workplace. People living in Vaastu compliant spaces can easily achieve peace, good health and prosperity.
Well, if you have decided to read this article, then it can be presumed that either you are already married or about to get married. There can also be another presumption that mari...Read More ➜
In Vedic Astrology, the planet Mercury imparts abilities of speech, wisdom, business and communication skills. Individuals who are favoured by the planet Mercury are by and large q...Read More ➜
Eid ul-Fitr, which marks the end of the fasting month of Ramadan will be celebrated world over on the 5th of June this year. This is more than just a celebration for the Muslims, i...Read More ➜
Okay! So now we have a very delicate yet very useful news for you. We are going to reveal the zodiac sign that will prove to be the best zodiac sign in 2020. Many of you must be ea...Read More ➜