The Season of Sensuality Begins!
With Venus the planet of love transiting passionate Scorpio, expect the days ahead to be sensually satisfying. Venus will reside in Scorpio till October 7 and Astroyogi.com astrologers recommend the time ahead to be excellent for couples who wish to rekindle romance in their life.
This transit is known to boost your confidence levels and it is also known for intensifying feelings. Love takes the front seat in your life and nothing distracts you. You have eyes only for the one who's the center of your world. Your sweetheart manages to fill your life with love and makes you feel secure with their loyalty and commitment. You'll love and feel loved in return due to the cosmic influence of lovely Venus.
This sensual period is also marked by Scorpio's intensity. It's not easy to break the powerful hold of the Scorpionic urges. You'll be drawn towards secrecy and will focus on keeping your love life as far away from prying eyes and intrusive questions as you can. You'll succeed as no one keeps secrets as good as Scorpio. Try as hard as you may, Scorpio will never budge. Ask someone who's dated a Scorpio - they'll be eager to tell you all about how they've been bitten by the sting of Scorpio and his well-kept secrets.
Control and manipulation - these will be key themes that you need to watch out for during this Venus ruled phase. Your relationship may be going great but that doesn't mean you start taking your partner for granted. The moment you do that, there are chances of love going slack. No matter how deeply you love your partner and how loyal you are it is important to keep reassuring your partner of your love and this should be done without behaving in a possessive manner. When you act possessive, it may seem cute in the beginning but after a while, it's likely to make you seem overbearing.
Things to do when Venus enters Scorpio:
The time ahead is best for certain things and not so great for some aspects of your love life. Let's find out what they are.
- This is a good time to plan a romantic trip with your love. A secluded resort or somewhere like the beaches of Lakshadweep will be great for vacationing. What you might crave for more than anything else is privacy and the need to get away from large crowds.
- If you have been thinking about confessing your love to someone, you'll not get a better opportunity than this. The planets are favourably aligned if you wish to embark upon a new relationship.
- Physical intimacy will be heightened and you will feel closer than ever with your partner. Use this time to build a relationship that's likely to stand the test of time and hurdles that you may encounter in your way.
- Trust issues need to be sorted out and you need to watch out for how you behave when your partner is not around. Do not go snooping around their personal belongings and checking their phone messages. You'll soon find you had no reason to suspect anything was amiss. Find it in yourself to have faith in the one you love.
- Control issues may cause disharmony, so, do not go around telling your love what they should or should not do with their time or life. You will only be destroying what the planets bring your way so generously.
Venus in Scorpio is a rare opportunity to fix issues in your love life, enjoy the game of seduction and get closer to your partner. Don't miss out!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Dahi Handi 2019...
Also lovingly called the Govinda Festival or Gopalakala, Dahi Handi is a grand Hindu festival that is celebrated with great enthusiasm and fervor, especially by the young men in Ma...Read More ➜
Festivals and celebrations are synonymous with India. And Janmashtami is one such festival that is celebrated in a large scale with much enthusiasm, fun and gaiety because on this ...Read More ➜
According to Vedic astrologers Mercury (Budh) is the key significator of one’s intelect and inteligence. Mercury is a neutral planet and takes on the character and nature of the in...Read More ➜
Importance of M...
In Astrology, Moon signifies calm and peace. While the Sun is related to the soul of an individual, the Moon represents his mind. More so in Vedic Astrology, Moon is considered t...Read More ➜