In Hinduism, auspicious time is required to perform any task. The work is started at an auspicious time for the success of the work and promising results. Then, whether it is a wedding, starting a business, buying a car, etc., we get an auspicious time from the astrologer. According to the Hindu calendar, the Muhurta is derived based on the date, constellation, the moon's position, and the planets' position. So let us tell you in detail in this article about the auspicious time of December.
Talk to best astrologers in India on Astroyogi. Click here to consult now!
Happy Marriage Time
Among the 16 rites of Hinduism, the fifteenth is the marriage ceremony. Therefore auspicious time is also essential for marriage. On the other hand, in December 2020, only two marriage muhurats are promising. According to the Hindu calendar, Chaturmas (a period of four months) is considered inauspicious for Hindu weddings. This time it starts from 12 July 2020 and ends on 9 December 2020. The best and auspicious date and time for a person's marriage can be determined after consultation with an experienced astrologer. The most suitable and auspicious date and time for the wedding depending on the bride's and groom's birth chart and the place of marriage as well.
- 01 December 2020, Tuesday, 06:00 am to 06:00 am 02 December 2020 to 0657 PM, Constellation: Rohini, Magashira, Date: Pratipada, Dwitiya
- 07 December 2020, Monday, 07:00 to 20 minutes from 02:00 to 33 minutes, Constellation: Magha, Date: Saptami
- 08 December 2020, Tuesday, 01:00 to 48 minutes 09 December 2020 to 07 03 minutes, constellation: Uttaraphalguni, Date: Ashtami, Navami
- 09 December 2020, Wednesday, 07am 03am to 10 Dec Midnight 02am 07am, constellation: Uttaraphalguni, Hast, Date: Navami, Dashami
Today's Choghadiya | Today's Rahu Kaal | Today's Hora Timings | Today Shubh Muhurat | Today's Tithi
Auspicious Time to Buy a Vehicle
Any vehicle, be it a bike, car, bus, etc., should be purchased at an auspicious time to attain the best possible natural benefits. On the other hand, a vehicle purchased in an unfavorable or inauspicious time can bring many difficulties to the vehicle owner, besides hindering the owner's potential progress and prosperity, so let's know about the auspicious time.
- 03 December 2020, Thursday, 12 noon to 22 minutes, 07 to 26 minutes, Constellation: Punarvasu, Date: Tritiya
- 04 December 2020, Friday, 08 pm to 03 pm 05 December 2020 from 07 am, Nakshatra: Pushya, Date: Panchami
- 09 December 2020, Wednesday, 03:00 to 17 o'clock, 10 December to 07 o'clock 03 am, Nakshatra: Hast, Date: Dashami
- 10 December 2020, Thursday, 07:00 am to 03:00 am, 11 December 2020 to 074PM, Nakshatra: Hasta, Chitra Date: Dashami, Ekadashi
- 18 December 2020, Friday, 02:00 pm to 22:00 pm, 19 December 2020 to 07:00 am, Constellation: Shravan, Dhanishtha, Date: Panchami
- 20 December 2020, Sunday, 07am 09am to 02pm 52pm, Nakshatra: Shatabhisha, Date: Shashthi
- 23 December 2020, Wednesday, 08 evenings 39 minutes to 24 December 2020 from 04 to 33 minutes, Nakshatra: Revathi, Date: Dashami
- 27 December 2020, Sunday, 01 noon to 19 minutes, 28 December 2020 to 06 20 minutes, constellation: Rohini, Date: Trayodashi
- 30 December 2020, Wednesday, 06 evenings 55 minutes to 31 December 2020 from 07 to 14 minutes, Constellation: Punarvasu, Date: Pratipada
Auspicious Time to Buy Land
If you buy land at an inauspicious time, then you may face loss. Therefore, we are telling you about the auspicious time to purchase land in December 2020.
- 03 December 2020, Thursday, 12 noon to 22 minutes, 04 December 2020 from 06 to 59 minutes, Constellation: Punarvasu, Date: Tritiya, Chaturthi
- 04 December 2020, Friday, 06:00 AM to 06PM, 01PM to 39PM, Constellation: Punarvasu, Date: Chaturthi
- 31 December 2020, Thursday, 07:00 to 14:00, 07:00 to 49:00, constellation: Punarvasu, date: Pratipada, second
Auspicious Time to Start a Business
Highly auspicious business dates in December 2020 can also be beneficially used to open shops, conduct any commercial transactions, or execute financial deals. If the business is started at an auspicious time, there is a possibility of expansion and business growth in the future. So let's know about the auspicious time.
- 02 December 2020, Wednesday, Date - Dwitiya, Nakshatra - Mrigashira
- 05 December 2020, Saturday, Date - Panchami, Nakshatra - Pushya
- 09 December 2020, Wednesday, Date - Navami / Dashami, Nakshatra - Hasta
- 10 December 2020, Thursday, Date - Dashami, Nakshatra - Chitra
- 11 December 2020, Friday, Date - Ekadashi, Nakshatra - Chitra
- 17 December 2020, Thursday, Date - Tritiya, Nakshatra - Uttarashada
- 24 December 2020, Thursday, Date - Dashami, Nakshatra - Ashwini
- 27 December 2020, Sunday, Date - Trayodashi, Nakshatra - Rohini
Naming Auspicious Time
The most important of the 16 rites described in Hindu culture is the naming ceremony. For this ritual, a pundit or an astrologer is called, and after looking at the newborn's horoscope, it is named appropriately. The naming ceremony is mostly done keeping in mind the auspicious time so that the newborn can get success in life, prosperity, happiness, peace, and business.