please sign in with Astroyogi.
New relationships are initially based on a front – when you are in your best behavior, looking your best and always having your best foot forward. So, when you do come across certain embarrassing moments with your partner, the nagging feeling starts at the back of the mind if you can get along with such a person for the rest of your life. The seed of doubt starts doing its job.
Here are some embarrassing moments that many couples come across-
1. Having a parent walk in when you and your partners are getting intimate.
By far the most scarring and embarrassing moment in your relationship would be having a parent walk in when you're getting ‘handsy’ with your partner. Fi-nally finding some alone time with your partner and then having your parent walk in, or when your parent finds no better time to drop in or call for a favor than when you've finally taken out some time to spend some ‘alone, private, away-from-the-world time’ with your partner.
2. Burping, farting, snort coming out when sneezing for the first time in front of your partner.
All bodily sounds and fluids are normal and universal. It is not only confined to your body, but also that of your partner’s. But that doesn't stop the mortifying factor from surfacing in the instance of actually releasing the fluids and sounds in front of your partner for the first time! Especially if you both are relatively new to the relationship.
3. Embarrassing yourself in front of your ‘To-be-in-laws’.
As if it's not enough pressure to meet your significant other’s parents for the first time, embarrassing yourself in front of them is literally just adding to that pressure! Legends are made up of women who have survived meets with in-laws and not embarrassed themselves by continuously talking, or fidgeting, or ending up blurting out embarrassing stories about your partner (their child) just to not look awkward or uncomfortable. Yup, these stories probably don't come under the ‘Best Meeting with the In-Laws’ category.
4. Your significant other seeing your messy or annoying side for the first time.
We all have a messy side. Even those of us who would refer to ourselves as ‘clean-freaks’ has a secret messy side. Or an obsessive cleanliness side could be seen as an annoying side. This side is usually ‘uncovered’ well into the relationship or when you may first move-in with yore significant other. This could end up as the breaking point for you or your partner. Maybe dirty socks or lifting of the toilet seat may not be seen as problems in the short run, over a period of time in your relationship, your partner may expect you to get rid of these annoying and messy habits.
5. When you finally realize it's not you, but your relationship that is flawed (astro-logical compatibility). As annoying as these little snippets in life could be, these are obviously minute details in a relationship. If you love your partner, and your stars are compatible, these embarrassing moments should be nothing but a bump in the road. On the other hand, if your stars are not compatible, your relationship may not last that long despite the amount you compromise or change.
Check your compatibility with your partner to see how successful your relation ship will be. Or find out what kind of problems you might face in your relationship because of the low compatibility between your stars.
This is one of the main reasons Kundli Matching is done before marriage. It can help you find out if your stars match you will be compatible with your partner, or what kinds of problems or issues the two of you could face in the relationship.
Consult our expert astrologers, if you doubt your relationship. They would provide you with expert guidance based upon horoscope matching( Kundli Matching).