What is with this laughing Budha
Laughing Budha is a beautiful show peace. But people don’t just keep it as a decorative peace, it is believed to bring in wealth and prosperity according to Feng Shui. Laughing Buddha depicts a historical Chinese Buddhist monk who lived over 1,000 years. According to Chinese folklore this monk was believed to be benevolent nature, and was regarded as an incarnation of the bodhisattva who will be the Future Buddha. Laughing Buddha is one of the most prominent Feng Shui figures worldwide.
Different forms of Laughing Buddha
- There are different forms of Laughing Budha statues which symbolize different things:
- Laughing Buddha with a bowl is kept for the renunciation of material possessions and enlightenment.
- Buddha with a fan is believed to bring about joy and happiness.
- Laughing Buddha with a chain of beads represents the monk practicing meditation and the beads signify pearls of wisdom.
- Buddha playing with children symbolizes positivity and happiness in family.
- Laughing Buddha with a sack is meant to he take away people’s sadness and misery, but according to some other Feng shui experts the sack represents wealth and prosperity.
Where to place the Laughing Buddha statue?
The placement of Laughing Budha should adhere to be based upon many Buddha statue should be placed according to the basic Feng Shui rules as it will give results only if its position is in accordance with Feng Shui principles. You should never place the statue in your kitchen, bathroom or store room as it is considered disrespectful. Don’t place Laughing Buddha on the floor. It is considered rude to look down upon him so place him at the eye level.
The main entrance of your home is considered to be an auspicious placement for laughing Budha. Laughing Budha at the entrance is believed to ward off negative energies from entering the house. Living room is also a good place to keep laughing Budha and students are advised to keep the Laughing Budha on their study tables.
Consult astroYogi's Feng Shui experts online to get more Feng Shui tips.
Your First consultation worth ₹100/- is absolutely free.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
What is Akashic...
Well, what is Akashic to start with? Does Akashic Library sound familiar? Well, let me explain. Do you realise there is an icloud that stores ALL your storage from your gadgets? So...Read More ➜
Mercury would transit to Scorpio on 23rd October 2019 at 11:33 pm. Mercury primarily rules intellect, intelligence, wit, analysing ability, education and communication in astrology...Read More ➜
Prabhas - Astro...
Venkata Satyanarayana Prabhas Raju Uppalapati is as big in the Tollywood ‘market’ as his name. Popularly known as Prabhas, this Indian actor rose to a fame that very few actors hav...Read More ➜
Ahoi Ashtami 20...
Ahoi Ashtami is a festival that is celebrated more popularly in North India. It falls approximately 8 days before Diwali and 4 days after ‘Karwachauth’. This year, 2019, it falls o...Read More ➜