Sachin Tendulkar, the master blaster of Cricket turned 37 today. This talented cricketer was born on April 24, 1973. He is regarded to be the greatest cricket player in the history of cricket. The leading run scorer in test and one day international cricket, Sachin has done it all. Sachin made his debut at the age of 16 and has broken all cricket records since. This IPL, it was his fabulous batting which led his team Mumbai Indians to the finals. He made his test debut in 15 November, 1989 v/s Pakistan and ODI debut in 18 December, 1989 v/s Pakistan.
Sachin’s zodiac sign is Taurus and his ruling number is 6. His luck is governed by Venus, the planet of love. The influence of Venus has brought him fame and adoration of millions around the globe. His is a name that will not die down with time. His pleasant personality helps him stay popular socially. His charm, enthusiasm and energy is infectious. Days that are lucky for him are Mondays and Thursdays. An emerald gemstone will bring him added luck.
The year 2010 will bring him many more laurels and he will be in the news for creating new cricket records. Sachin Tendulkar’s fame will only be enhanced by the favourable influence of Jupiter and Mars. He will be determined to put up great performances match after match and will never disappoint his fans. August in particular will be a very lucky period for Tendulkar, personally as well as professionally.
• Sachin Tendulkar made his test debut as the third youngest debutant. He was just 16 Years and 205 days old then.
• Sachin Tendulkar broke all records for the highest individual score in a one day international when he scored 200 not out.
• First player to reach 10,000-11,000-12,000-13,000-14,000-15,000, 16,000 and 17,000 ODI runs.
• Sachin is the highest run scorer in the history of Test cricket with 13447 Test runs.
• He has scored the highest number of Test centuries(47), overtaking Sunil Gavaskar`s record (34) on 10 December 2005..