Mercury is the smallest and fastest-moving planet after planet Moon, so it affects us for a short time. Mercury represents our intellectual side, intelligence, speaking power and professionalism in business along with our nature. This planet will enter the Scorpio sign on 21 Nov 2021, just after a day of Jupiter transit.
Scorpio is the sign of secrecy, intensity in nature and aggression. Mars and Pluto are the lords of the Scorpio sign. Both these planets are intense and considered hot planets. Mars impacts individuals personally, while Pluto impacts society or a group of people. So it also affects a group of people with all the traits mentioned above and individuals' personalities, resulting in impulsiveness and aggression issues.
How planet Mercury is going to impact different signs, let us see.
Aries - Mercury is going to transit in your 8th house. You may face challenges for these reasons.
- Savings can be used for unexpected expenses.
- Unexpected losses can be faced.
- Negative thinking can be part of this period so try to meditate.
Taurus - Mercury will transit in your 2nd house, and it will affect you in the following ways.
- A business partner can deceive or may hide some important information.
- Marriage life can be disturbed due to outsiders.
- New opportunities related to business can be acquired and will turn out to be good in this period.
Gemini - Mercury will transit in your 6th house, and it will affect you in the following way.
- Loss of job is foreseen. Insecurities may be faced in professional life.
- Digestion problems can trouble you.
- Financial problems are foreseen.
Cancer – Mercury will transit in your 5th house, and it will affect you in the following way.
- In the natal chart, the unexpected gain and a good income can be achieved if planet Mercury has a good relation with planet Moon and Venus.
- New relationship is foreseen for those who are single.
- You will enjoy a peaceful time pursuing your hobbies.
Get a personalised prediction from Astro D Rana right here. Call now.
Leo - Mercury is going to transit in your 4th house and will affect you in the following ways.
- Your family can misunderstand you.
- Monetary issues can make you upset.
- It will be hard to give time to the family with a busy schedule in your professional life.
Virgo – Mercury will transit in your 3rd house and will affect you in the following ways.
- Short trip is foreseen in the coming days.
- Communication will be much improved.
- Frustration in behaviour can be noticed by others in you.
Also read: ➭ Lunar Eclipse 2021- Get A Hold Of Your Emotions During This Time.
Libra- Mercury will transit in your 2nd house and will affect you in the following ways.
- Financial crisis can be faced during this period.
- Personal relationships can have imbalances.
- If you have a good aspect with natal Jupiter like trine or sextile, it will support your professional life.
Scorpio - Mercury will transit in your lagan. It will affect you in the following ways.
- New business ideas can cross your mind.
- Good period to appear for an interview if you try in this transit.
- You can get parental property in this period.
Sagittarius - Mercury will transit in your 12th house and will affect you in the following ways.
- Mental anxiety would be part of this period.
- You may face sleepless nights.
- You may feel under confident about taking any major decisions.
Capricorn – Mercury will transit in your 11th house and will affect you in the following ways.
- You would like to spend more time with friends.
- Good Income sources can be acquired.
- Serious relationships or marriage is foreseen for you.
Aquarius - Mercury will transit in your 10th house and will affect you in the following ways.
- You may see expansion in business and your profession.
- You may experience an imbalance in your personal life.
- You may get an opportunity on the professional front overseas.
Also read: ➭ Jupiter Transit in Aquarius on 20 November 2021 - Time To Enjoy Great Changes!
Pisces - Mercury will transit in your 9th house and will affect you in the following ways.
- You can be selected for higher studies by your dream institute.
- You may like to connect with a charity community during this period.
- You may plan a tour overseas with your parents.
✍️ By- Astro D Rana