Major Astrological events of 2018
Astrological events follow a predictable pattern and are thus studied by astrologers to safely predict the future accurately. Astrology is all about the position and movement of the planets in the sky at the time of a person’s birth. Since planets are not stationary and keep moving; depending on their transit from one point to another, they have a particular effect on the native. The nine key planets whose movements have a profound effect in Vedic astrology are- Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, rah and Ketu. Each zodiac sign also has a key influencing planet.
Every year and even through the year, major planetary transits take place that can profoundly affect the native. This year, in 2018, some major astrological events that will be taking place are as follows-
Find out what 2018 holds for you consult India's best astrologers on Astroyogi. Click here to consult now
1) Uranus, the planet of surprises and revolutionary acts, will move into Taurus(ruling finance, banking and material possessions) on May 15, 2018; where it will stay off and on, until the 26 of April 2026. This could mean a major change in the finance department globally. This, in turn, will affect us individually.
2) Saturn entered freshly in Capricorn, a house that it rules, from December 19, 2017, after 28-29 years and will remain here in all of 2018. Things may seem to go into a limbo for some time but this also gives one a chance to retrospect what one wants to do in life. Whatever house Saturn transits in a birth chart, will be an area that requires patience because growth will be slow here.
3) Full Lunar eclipse in Leo/Aquarius occurring on 31 January will significantly affect people born with personal planets and points at approximately 7 to 17 degrees of the Fixed signs(Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius). Partial Solar eclipse of Aquarius occurring on February 15 will significantly affect people born with personal planets and points at approximately 22 to 30 degrees of the Fixed signs(Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius) and 0 to 2 degrees of the Mutable signs(Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces). The lunar eclipse of Aquarius, occurring on July 27, will significantly affect people born with personal planets and points at approximately 0 to 10 degrees of the Fixed signs(Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius).
4) New Moon Partial Solar eclipse occurs in Cancer on July 12 and is connected with Pluto. It will affect people born with personal planets and points at approximately 16 to 26 degrees of the Cardinal signs(Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn).
5) Mars will retrograde in Aquarius from June 26. It will reduce our animal passion and fighting spirit. This is not the time to initiate new projects as our energy and actions are busy and distracted.
6) Venus retrograde in Scorpio begins on October 5. The ‘Planet of Partners’ will mainly affect those born under Taurus, Leo, Aquarius and Scorpio. It normally lasts 40 days. It is advisable to not start a love affair or buy luxury goods at this time
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Tarot with Psyc...
Psychic Readings are something that is not only popular but sought after across the globe. People believe psychic readers more than anything else for major predictions around the g...Read More ➜
Sun Transit in ...
The sun would transit to Libra on October 18, 2019 at 01:20 AM. Libra happens to be the sign of debilitation (Neecha) for the sun and it is going to deliver varying results in diff...Read More ➜
Is your marriag...
There could be a number of reasons why you have not got married yet. Maybe you haven’t found a suitable partner for yourself, or maybe you do not feel ready for marriage. But for ...Read More ➜
A birthstone refers to a gem that represents the month in which a person was born. The idea of a birthstone is very popular and people often wear it in accordance with their birth ...Read More ➜