Astrological events follow a predictable pattern and are thus studied by astrologers to safely predict the future accurately. Astrology is all about the position and movement of the planets in the sky at the time of a person’s birth. Since planets are not stationary and keep moving; depending on their transit from one point to another, they have a particular effect on the native. The nine key planets whose movements have a profound effect in Vedic astrology are- Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, rah and Ketu. Each zodiac sign also has a key influencing planet.
Every year and even through the year, major planetary transits take place that can profoundly affect the native. This year, in 2018, some major astrological events that will be taking place are as follows-
Find out what 2018 holds for you consult India's best astrologers on Astroyogi. Click here to consult now
1) Uranus, the planet of surprises and revolutionary acts, will move into Taurus(ruling finance, banking and material possessions) on May 15, 2018; where it will stay off and on, until the 26 of April 2026. This could mean a major change in the finance department globally. This, in turn, will affect us individually.
2) Saturn entered freshly in Capricorn, a house that it rules, from December 19, 2017, after 28-29 years and will remain here in all of 2018. Things may seem to go into a limbo for some time but this also gives one a chance to retrospect what one wants to do in life. Whatever house Saturn transits in a birth chart, will be an area that requires patience because growth will be slow here.
3) Full Lunar eclipse in Leo/Aquarius occurring on 31 January will significantly affect people born with personal planets and points at approximately 7 to 17 degrees of the Fixed signs(Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius). Partial Solar eclipse of Aquarius occurring on February 15 will significantly affect people born with personal planets and points at approximately 22 to 30 degrees of the Fixed signs(Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius) and 0 to 2 degrees of the Mutable signs(Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces). The lunar eclipse of Aquarius, occurring on July 27, will significantly affect people born with personal planets and points at approximately 0 to 10 degrees of the Fixed signs(Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius).
4) New Moon Partial Solar eclipse occurs in Cancer on July 12 and is connected with Pluto. It will affect people born with personal planets and points at approximately 16 to 26 degrees of the Cardinal signs(Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn).
5) Mars will retrograde in Aquarius from June 26. It will reduce our animal passion and fighting spirit. This is not the time to initiate new projects as our energy and actions are busy and distracted.
6) Venus retrograde in Scorpio begins on October 5. The ‘Planet of Partners’ will mainly affect those born under Taurus, Leo, Aquarius and Scorpio. It normally lasts 40 days. It is advisable to not start a love affair or buy luxury goods at this time
Well, if you have decided to read this article, then it can be presumed that either you are already married or about to get married. There can also be another presumption that mari...Read More ➜
In Vedic Astrology, the planet Mercury imparts abilities of speech, wisdom, business and communication skills. Individuals who are favoured by the planet Mercury are by and large q...Read More ➜
Eid ul-Fitr, which marks the end of the fasting month of Ramadan will be celebrated world over on the 5th of June this year. This is more than just a celebration for the Muslims, i...Read More ➜
Okay! So now we have a very delicate yet very useful news for you. We are going to reveal the zodiac sign that will prove to be the best zodiac sign in 2020. Many of you must be ea...Read More ➜