Do you often wonder why your business growth simply does not measure up to the hard work and initiative you invest in it? Well, not all businesspersons taste the success they dream of. Starting a business is a crucial decision to begin with, and those who wish to make it big should certainly derive the invaluable insights provided by astrology.
Reach out to the best astrologers at Astroyogi! Call Now!
Astrological obstacles in your birth chart or horoscope could well be responsible for preventing your rightful success in business. Astrology helps in locating the prime indicators of your career path by examining and analysing planetary combinations. You can prosper in business if you choose the right area of work as indicated in your kundli or horoscope.
Vedic astrology is often sought when it comes to birth charts for new-borns or for purposes of marriage, but we tend to overlook astrological calculations while starting a new business. This is especially true in the case of younger entrepreneurs.
How planets affect your success in business, according to Vedic astrology
- The most important planet for business is the Moon or Chandra. Moon indicates not just mental strength but is also a crucial factor for wealth. Strong mental health is required to run a business successfully. The Moon supports us to focus and pursue the goal diligently
- The planet Sun or Surya is the next most important planet in business astrology. Sun represents power, authority and recognition, all of which are essential ingredients for a successful business.
- The planet Mercury or Budh is also significant to your success in business. Mercury governs finance, intelligence and logic. A successful businessperson possesses sharp intellect and follows a logical approach.
- Another key planet for business in Vedic astrology is Jupiter or Guru. It is the natural kaarak (one which causes an event to occur) for wealth and abundance. It is thus important to have the blessings of Jupiter.
Will You Do Well in Business?
When you wish to ascertain whether a certain business is suitable for you, get the 2nd, 7th, 10th and 11th house of your horoscope analysed. The 10th house is known as the House of Career, the significator of success.
When Jupiter transits in the 10th house, it results in business expansions. Saturn transiting the 10th house makes you work harder. When Rahu transits the 10th house, it will help you with innovation and transformation. The 2nd and 11th houses are responsible for income and profits.
Below are some astrological solutions for your business to prosper.
- Firstly, get your horoscope or kundli checked to see if the business you wish to engage in, will prosper.
- Usually, business prospects are calculated according to the planet posited in the 10th house of the birth chart. But planets sitting in the other houses are also calculated to learn about the impacts they may cause. If some planets are in an unfavourable position on the chart, it may affect the business adversely. Hence, it is important to bring those planets to a more favourable position.
- Analysing the zodiac signs and date of birth may also be used to calculate planetary situations. Sometimes it so happens that even though the planets are posited favourably in the chart, problems or losses persist in the business. In such cases, you should try to find out the year in which your luck is expected take an upward swing. Remember that every individual is associated with a distinct lucky year.
If you are mindful of the aforementioned factors involved in business astrology, your business ventures are bound to succeed. Remember that astrology plays a very crucial part in determining several factors in your profession. Most importantly, it can predict success and failure.
Have your horoscope or kundli analysed to derive useful insights into whether or not you will succeed in business.
By- Team Astroyogi
Read Also: What The Finance Horoscope 2022 Can Reveal? Get to Know!