Ten Ways To Increase Vaastu Energies In Your House
One could build a perfect house or office and yet not have a picture- perfect life. Invariably something or the other could keep going wrong. Those who are successful, have worked hard for it of course. After all, things don't just fall in your lap! On the other hand ,we always have examples of so many people who have worked hard, but success eludes them. What's going wrong with them? Could be that their homes or work-places are so full of Vaastu doshas that things never go as planned.
Since most of us move into pre-structured buildings, removing Vaastu doshas becomes very difficult. It then makes sense to follow some simple steps which could help make life comfortable.
1) When you get up in the morning, before you place your foot down, check which nostril you are inhaling from. If it is the right nostril, place the right foot down on the ground first and vice versa. Then place your open palms together and look into it first while thanking God. Then go ahead with the rest of the day.
2) When you sleep; make sure you are not facing anything that reflects your image, like your dressing mirror or even a T.V.
3) Light a diya at the entrance of your house (not outside) first thing in the morning when you have bathed--any family member can do it after bathing, and in the evening when the sun sets.
4) Once in a week, when the house is being mopped, put sendha namak in the water and mop the whole house with it. This will remove the negativity from the house.
5) Keep your house as clutter free as possible. Remove unwanted things from cupboards and lofts too.
6) Those who are fortunate to be constructing their own house; make sure the main door of the house is the biggest of all the doors. There should be no door in the house, facing the main door.
7) The North-East of the house should be kept as light as possible.
8) The centre of the house should not have anything heavy--like a dining table or some heavy show piece .
9) In a married person's bedroom, there should not be any paintings or photos depicting war or killings or death. This will cause marital discord between the couple.
10) The glass windows in the house should be clean so that sunlight can enter every nook and corner of the house.
Try and follow most of these easy steps and see positivity enter your mind, house, life and work.
For any other specific Vastu or Astrology related concern, you can consult India's leading Vastu and Astrology experts now live on astroYogi.com. Click here to consult them now!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Ahoi Ashtami 20...
Ahoi Ashtami is a festival that is celebrated more popularly in North India. It falls approximately 8 days before Diwali and 4 days after ‘Karwachauth’. This year, 2019, it falls o...Read More ➜
Confused and an...
No marriage or couple is perfect. It takes work and effort from both partners to make a relationship last. It can’t always be smooth sailing, but for those of you who want to work ...Read More ➜
Tarot with Psyc...
Psychic Readings are something that is not only popular but sought after across the globe. People believe psychic readers more than anything else for major predictions around the g...Read More ➜
Sun Transit in ...
The sun would transit to Libra on October 18, 2019 at 01:20 AM. Libra happens to be the sign of debilitation (Neecha) for the sun and it is going to deliver varying results in diff...Read More ➜