Ten Ways To Increase Vaastu Energies In Your House
One could build a perfect house or office and yet not have a picture- perfect life. Invariably something or the other could keep going wrong. Those who are successful, have worked hard for it of course. After all, things don't just fall in your lap! On the other hand ,we always have examples of so many people who have worked hard, but success eludes them. What's going wrong with them? Could be that their homes or work-places are so full of Vaastu doshas that things never go as planned.
Since most of us move into pre-structured buildings, removing Vaastu doshas becomes very difficult. It then makes sense to follow some simple steps which could help make life comfortable.
1) When you get up in the morning, before you place your foot down, check which nostril you are inhaling from. If it is the right nostril, place the right foot down on the ground first and vice versa. Then place your open palms together and look into it first while thanking God. Then go ahead with the rest of the day.
2) When you sleep; make sure you are not facing anything that reflects your image, like your dressing mirror or even a T.V.
3) Light a diya at the entrance of your house (not outside) first thing in the morning when you have bathed--any family member can do it after bathing, and in the evening when the sun sets.
4) Once in a week, when the house is being mopped, put sendha namak in the water and mop the whole house with it. This will remove the negativity from the house.
5) Keep your house as clutter free as possible. Remove unwanted things from cupboards and lofts too.
6) Those who are fortunate to be constructing their own house; make sure the main door of the house is the biggest of all the doors. There should be no door in the house, facing the main door.
7) The North-East of the house should be kept as light as possible.
8) The centre of the house should not have anything heavy--like a dining table or some heavy show piece .
9) In a married person's bedroom, there should not be any paintings or photos depicting war or killings or death. This will cause marital discord between the couple.
10) The glass windows in the house should be clean so that sunlight can enter every nook and corner of the house.
Try and follow most of these easy steps and see positivity enter your mind, house, life and work.
For any other specific Vastu or Astrology related concern, you can consult India's leading Vastu and Astrology experts now live on astroYogi.com. Click here to consult them now!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
According to Hindu Panchang, Bhadon or Bhadrapada is the sixth month of the year. This year, Bhadra begins from August 16, 2019 and ends on September 13. This month, which comes af...Read More ➜
Venus Transit t...
Venus was revered as a goddess by many ancient civilizations like the Romans and the Babylonians. The planet is often related to love and romance. In Vedic astrology also Venus is ...Read More ➜
Raksha Bandhan ...
Siblings are your first friends and first rivals, you’ve probably shared so many precious moments with them and even had those fights where you yelled and threw tantrums at each ot...Read More ➜
An important date in the history of India; 15 August 1947; marks the day it became an independent nation after being ruled by the British for almost a 100 years. This day is observ...Read More ➜