Is It the Most Stable Time Period in 2018? Explains Expert Astrologer Prof. C.S Rao
Yes- it is a stable time period in spite of CHALLENGES.
One who can withstand challenges can get the best of the least number of transits occurring in the 2018 Gregorian calendar year.
For this study the transits of only slow moving planets are considered. Except Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu-Ketu are in the same signs throughout the 2018 year. Saturn in Sagittarius, Rahu in Cancer, Ketu in Capricorn. But Jupiter leaving Libra 81 days before the end of 2018 year.
Added to these planets, Mars is also to be considered now because of its unusual stay of about 186 days in Capricorn, a sign of its exaltation. Prior to that Mars conjunctions with Ketu in Capricorn and conjunction with Saturn in Sagittarius is also a highly sensitive time.
Added to the above sensitive timings, the role of Mars during the lunar eclipse on 27th July 2018 has added extra values.
Considering the above this 2018 year is stable but is also violent to some extent if we consider the planetary aspects and conjunctions among the five planets mentioned above.
Important planetary configuration in these transits, considered here are as follows:
- Jupiter making square with Rahu –Ketu till October 2018 and in sextile, square, and trine aspects with Mars.
- Saturn and Rahu in 6-8 axis.
- Saturn conjunction with Mars in Sagittarius.
- Mars conjunction with Ketu in Capricorn.
- Formation of Chandra-Mangal Yoga and Gajakesari Yoga during eclipse time on 27th July 2018
- Highly sensitive timing is that eclipsed Moon in square to Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and Rahu on 27th July 2018.
Effects on individual natal charts: Effects of these transits are also to be considered in individual cases by interpolating with their birth charts. However, the interpretation of individual charts is not taken up here for reasons of brevity.
Effects on Mundane matters: Effects of these transits on mundane matters are highly important as it considerably affects natural resources, socio,economic and political conditions.
For a study on Mundane matters the chart of a nation is to be considered. For an example here, India’s Republic day Chart is taken up. The Republic day chart is considered, here, as it is the beginning of Indian Constitution. The Republic day chart overshadows the Independence Day chart of India. When these transits are interpolated with India’s Republic day chart the following events are observed. In addition to the transits on Nation’s chart the birth charts of the rulers are also to be studied for better clarity. However, the exercise on any Ruler’s birth chart is excluded here for reasons of brevity.
India’s Republic day chart: Date: 26 January 1950 at 10.26 am New Delhi. - Lagna Pisces 3420; Sun- 2830; Moon 1300; Mars 1660; Mercury 2560; Jupiter 2890; Venus 2910; Saturn 1460; Rahu 3470; Ketu 1670.
Following are a few of the instances happened due to the following planetary transits in 2018
- In January 2018, beginning of the year itself, democratic Indian history recorded a great turmoil among the Supreme Court judges, for the first time. But it was also subsided in some way. It is due to transit of Saturn in Sagittarius – 10th house of India’s Republic day chart.
- During May 2018 – In Karnataka- one Chief Minister (of BJP -ruling party at the Center), took oath as Chief Minister and was expected to take a floor test. Governor has given a long span of time for floor test. But the time span given by Governor was reduced by Supreme Court. Governor’s decisions are overruled by Supreme Court. That CM could not take a floor test. The leadership changed to a coalition government. This is because of the transiting Jupiter’s square aspect with transiting Mars, Ketu, Rahu and transiting Sun. In India’s Republic day chart Jupiter is lagna lord and 10th lord transiting in 8th, Mars 2nd and 9th lord transiting in 11th and 6th lord Sun transiting in 2nd. Expected leadership role in Karnataka was toppled.
- During June 2018, in Jammu and Kashmir, Governor’s rule was imposed when Chief Minister resigned for worsening Security reasons. This is also a case of change of leadership due to the square aspect of transiting Jupiter with transiting Mars, ketu, Rahu.
- On 4th July 2018, Supreme Court held, in the case of Delhi Union territory that UNION cannot usurp the powers of the elected body. This is, again, because of the Jupiter’s square aspect on Mars, Ketu, Rahu is continuing and the Supreme Court is gaining reputation.
Lunar Eclipse on 27th July 2018: Regarding the coming lunar eclipse on 27th July 2018 – the eclipse is in Capricorn, the 11th house of India’s republic day chart. It is a testing time with threatening changes like that the rulers will find it difficult to face opposition; differences may come up within the party. Rulers may have to resort to low quality activity. Yet the rulers are expected to develop self confidence and good resistance as transiting Jupiter is turning to direct motion on 10th July 2018 and also changing to Scorpio on October 2018.
In view of all the above, the Ruling party is gaining reputation for allowing Supreme Court to act independently. The Ruling party is also, well known, for allowing independence in every wing of administration. With all such reputation the same Ruling party at the Center is developing good confidence and resistance. Hence, the same Ruling party is expected to lead the Nation in the next term also.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Are you the Ard...
Different aspects of your personality come into play when it comes to your compatible with your partner. While a lot depends on how you both behave in your relationship, there are ...Read More ➜
Handle your Rel...
Relationships cannot always be smooth-sailing. There are bound to be ups and downs. One cannot always be prepared for everything, but getting to know your personality traits, espec...Read More ➜
Dahi Handi 2019...
Also lovingly called the Govinda Festival or Gopalakala, Dahi Handi is a grand Hindu festival that is celebrated with great enthusiasm and fervor, especially by the young men in Ma...Read More ➜
According to Hindu Panchang, Bhadon or Bhadrapada is the sixth month of the year. This year, Bhadra begins from August 16, 2019 and ends on September 13. This month, which comes af...Read More ➜