There could be a number of reasons why you have not got married yet. Maybe you haven’t found a suitable partner for yourself, or maybe you do not feel ready for marriage.
But for those of you who want to get married, a number of factors in your birth chart could be delaying your marriage. Some of these include-
• The Main House for marriage is the 7th House. If your marriage is getting delayed, it could indicate that the Lord in your 7th House i.e. Your Marriage Lord may be in retrograde. It could also mean that the planet Mars is positioned in your 8th House. Similarly, if your 7th Lord is weak, or is placed in the 6th or 8th House in your birth chart, there could also be a delay in your marriage.
• In case your 7th Lord and Saturn conjoin together, it can also cause a delayed in your marriage.
• If the Moon in your birth chart is in the 8th or 12th House, and Saturn and Venus are inspected, it could become another reason for delayed marriage.
• Saturn and Venus positioned in the Ascendant, and when Mars is placed in your 7th House, it could mean that you will likely get married at an old age.
• When the Moon is conjoined with Rahu in the 7th House and if the 7th Lord is debilitated, there will be a delay in marriage, and even then, the couple will face a lot of challenges and obstacles.
• Some planetary positions may also influence your marriage timing. When Mercury and Venus are conjoined together in retrograde or in a combust condition, it could either delay your marriage or you may remain unmarried throughout your life. You may also remain unmarried if Saturn and Mars are conjoined together in the 7th House and the debilitated Moon is placed in the 7th house from Venus.
• In case Rahu is placed in your 7th House, and your 7th House Lord become retrograde and conjoin with Mars and Saturn, you may face trouble getting married.