Is your marriage getting delayed?
There could be a number of reasons why you have not got married yet. Maybe you haven’t found a suitable partner for yourself, or maybe you do not feel ready for marriage.
But for those of you who want to get married, a number of factors in your birth chart could be delaying your marriage. Some of these include-
• The Main House for marriage is the 7th House. If your marriage is getting delayed, it could indicate that the Lord in your 7th House i.e. Your Marriage Lord may be in retrograde. It could also mean that the planet Mars is positioned in your 8th House. Similarly, if your 7th Lord is weak, or is placed in the 6th or 8th House in your birth chart, there could also be a delay in your marriage.
• In case your 7th Lord and Saturn conjoin together, it can also cause a delayed in your marriage.
• If the Moon in your birth chart is in the 8th or 12th House, and Saturn and Venus are inspected, it could become another reason for delayed marriage.
• Saturn and Venus positioned in the Ascendant, and when Mars is placed in your 7th House, it could mean that you will likely get married at an old age.
• When the Moon is conjoined with Rahu in the 7th House and if the 7th Lord is debilitated, there will be a delay in marriage, and even then, the couple will face a lot of challenges and obstacles.
• Some planetary positions may also influence your marriage timing. When Mercury and Venus are conjoined together in retrograde or in a combust condition, it could either delay your marriage or you may remain unmarried throughout your life. You may also remain unmarried if Saturn and Mars are conjoined together in the 7th House and the debilitated Moon is placed in the 7th house from Venus.
• In case Rahu is placed in your 7th House, and your 7th House Lord become retrograde and conjoin with Mars and Saturn, you may face trouble getting married.
Another important aspect could be if your birth chart states that there is a probability of love marriage, and you are instead looking for an arranged marriage. If the Lord of your 7th House is conjoined together with 5th House, it indicates the likelihood of love marriage. In turn, if your 7th Lord is placed in an auspicious house and the 7th House is inspected by auspicious Jupiter and Venus, then you will likely have an arranged marriage.
For females, to have an arranged marriage, Jupiter must not be debilitated or inspected by inauspicious planets. On the other hand, for males, Venus must be free of any affliction from inauspicious planets.
In case you are in a long and committed relationship, and you wish to marry your current partner, make sure that the Lord of your 7th House is not afflicted by malefic planets like Saturn, Sun, Rahu, Ketu and Mars. These planets will make the possibility of a love marriage difficult and you and your partner may be faced with a lot of relationship issues before and after marriage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sun Transit in ...
Sun the king of planetary Kingdom is going to enter his friend's house Scorpio sign on 17th November 2019 and will stay there till 16th December 2019. In the natural horoscope, Sco...Read More ➜
Get Married Soo...
Marriage astrologers believe that the 7th House is the most important House when considering aspects related to the native’s marriage. This House is not only linked to an individua...Read More ➜
In astrology, several factors, like the 11th House (the House of Income) in your birth chart, your 12th House (the House for Expenditure) and the 2nd House (the House for Accumulat...Read More ➜
Tarot for Count...
So, how can Tarot help you to find out which country will be best 1. For you to expand the business to? 2. For you to choose for your higher education 3. To shift to post marri...Read More ➜