The Bucket list for a Sagittarius
Suggestions for your bucket list, Sagittarius, would be things that excite you and things that you may be a bit hesitant to do.
These are general predictions based on the sun signs. For a more personalised prediction based on your birth chart, speak to India's renowned astrologers only at Astroyogi.com. Click here to proceed.
1. For the adventurous Sagittarius, extreme sports can be an absolute yes-yes! Just being outdoors brings you a feeling of joy and delight. But you want to take it a step further than just being outside. You love that feeling of exhilaration and the adrenaline rush. What better way to get the excitement going than by falling from a height of 10,000-12,000 feet! Whether you are on a vacation or on a business trip, get out of your hotel room and book an appointment for Bare Footing or Zorbing or simply Sky Diving, as soon as you get a chance to do so!
2. This may not be in a person’s traditional bucket list, but for you Sagittarius, this should definitely be at the top. You are constantly on the move; always busy chasing your goals. Because of this, you often end up skipping out on your personal plans and dinner/ coffee dates with friends and families. For a change, make it a point to attend all the possible family functions and holidays, go out with your friends and partner, for at least 3-4 months. You might even get a novel experience out of it. This could be a good way to become more sensitive and attentive towards your loved ones, which is an essential requirement in your life.
3. You are a very sexual being, always wanting to try something new and adventurous in the bedroom as well. What better addition to your bucket list than trying something you haven’t tried before with your partner. Now is the best time to indulge in some exotic sexual fantasies, of course after discussing it with your partner.
4. Vacations to exotic and remote locations are never a bad idea. When picking out your next vacation destination, take your personality and astrology into account, Sagittarius. Since you love thrill, visiting a tourist destination, which gives you some, alone time with your loved one while also having the possibility of some peppy activities cannot fail to excite you. Some of the must visits for you include Sri Lanka, Ecuador, Tanzania, Chile, and also, parts of Columbia. The coastline for most of these places is made up of beautiful sandy beaches and coral reefs, perfect for diving and snorkeling, with the possibility of sailing trips as well.
5. If you have not gotten the time to take a trip to your most desired vacation spot, that should not stop you from indulging in its exotic cuisines. Your love for trying that funny sounding dish should not end if you are not in that country. After all, trying the food dishes of different countries does make it to the top of any Sagittarius’s bucket list. Go eat at that avant-garde place you have been putting off, or order that expensive dessert you can barely spell. Life is all about getting experimental!
Read here : Sagittarius Horoscope 2020
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Keeping A Sagit...
The ninth astrological sign, the Sagittarius, is the ‘Archer’, born between 23 November and 22 December. This ‘Fire sign’ has a strong ego, almost close to ‘stubbornness’, but a tr...Read More ➜
The Bucket list...
Suggestions for your bucket list, Sagittarius, would be things that excite you and things that you may be a bit hesitant to do. These are general predictions based on the sun sign...Read More ➜
Vastu Tips for ...
Relationships can often be quite complicated. Here are some essential tips to help deepen your romantic bond with your partner or spouse. Direction and placement are the most i...Read More ➜
The 12 Houses o...
In astrology, the 12 houses are just like the 12 zodiac signs that create the foundation for your life. These houses reveal a more elucidated pattern of growth and development refl...Read More ➜