8 - Quick Vastu Tips For your Office You Cannot Miss!
Friday, May 7, 2021
Ever felt that your hard work is not paying? Despite all the human resource ideas and teamwork you have? Do you still think there is negativity lurking around? Is this making you feel hopeless? Need something to fix the vibe of your workplace? Then here it is!
If a workplace is not designed as per Vastu, does it make it challenging to excel?
By now, most of us know what Vastu Shastra means to us. For those who do not. This means the art of designing your house, office, building, or workplace with the help of science and logic. It is really important to take a Vastu expert's help to ensure that the house is filled with positivity, good energy, and vibes that bring prosperity and success to your life.
People often think that Vastu is only for homes, but it is equally important for your workplace. Vastu helps guide you through the setting, layouts, placement of various elements in the office. There is more positive energy in the room, which invigorates people to excel, enjoy work, and be more energetic.
So for all those who are on the lookout for revamping their office or buying a new place to work. Here are some great tips you could use to make your workplace Vastu friendly.
Talk to best astrologers in India on Astroyogi. Click here to consult now!
- Office Direction:- Make sure your office faces towards either of these directions- North, North-East, or North-West. This will help to welcome more positivity, prosperity and it would be great for business. It also helps the employees feel good and also trust themselves. This would make them more productive. Eventually bringing in more profits.
- The Reception Area:- The reception is the first impression of any office or firm. If it gives good vibes, the employees or visitors feel super good and trust the organization more. It gives you a sneak peek of the office ambiance and culture too. So ensure that it is in the East or North-East direction. Also, if there is a staircase, it should be on the South or South-West side. Avoid constructing it in the center.
- Pantry :- Pantry is the heart of the organization. It is the fuel of the whole army, so keeping all the essentials in mind, the pantry should be located in the South-East direction; it is ideal. Also, if possible, plant some greenery around to keep the air fresh and energetic.
- Washroom :- Unlike other elements, a washroom might seem a less important part of Vastu, but surely it is an integral part. It should be constructed in the West or North-West direction.
- Colors:- Colors or I should say color therapy is one of the best ways to heal. So do not forget to pick vibrant, great, and soothing colors at the same time.
- Entrepreneurs:- For all those who are budding entrepreneurs or are already one, you should have a rectangular table. This would help you focus better.Department wise the best seating arrangement to elevate the office's productivity, positivity, and good vibes.
Marketing Team - East
Sales - South East
Accounts - North
Legal Team - South
IT and Creative - West
Advertising - North