Friends help us de-stress; they make us smile and laugh, they pull us up when we are down, they help us make the right decisions, especially when we are facing challenges.
Be it a best friend, or having many close friends, we all have a good friend in our life. But, apart from finding common values and goals with people, could there be something else impacting who we end up being friends with in our life?
Astrologically, how strong your friendship bond will be, and likely who are likely to be your good friend can be identified from the 11th House in your horoscope/natal chart.
Along with friendships, the 11th House also influences your ambitions, desires, and goals. It is considered to determine how you form your relationships, how social you may be, and what kind of friends you are likely to attract.
If the Lord of your 11th House is strong, or if you have a strong 11th House, then you might be a social butterfly, being very socially famous, and you will likely have influential and resourceful friends. You will be quite the charmer, and your networking skills will bring you many opportunities in life.
But, if the Lord of this House is weak, you may have trouble making friends, and with the ones you do have, you may end up having a lot of problems and misunderstandings.
The 11th House also shows how you may react to new ideas and innovative things; whether you will easily accept them, or you may be skeptical and traditional; whether you will be open or closed to new experiences. All these aspects play a significant role in making new contacts, and even expanding your career goals.
Since the 11th Lord and House also signify income, you may also benefit with new clients and contracts through your social skills and will manage to make more money through your contacts.
Your friendship and relationships are also influenced by Mercury. An auspicious and strongly placed Mercury will bless you with respect and admiration from your friends. You will be seen with high regards, and you may often find your friends coming to you for advice and help.
Here are some more ways in which the planets affect your friendships-
• Natural malefic planets like Mars, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, and Uranus can cause betrayal from friends.
• Saturn in your 11th house can also lead to infidelity in business or partnerships by friends.
• Mars in the 11th house can cause disputes and misunderstandings with your friends.
• If your Moon if afflicted by Saturn, it can cause quarrels with your friends and lovers. They may cheat on you, or ditch you when you need them.
• If Sun, Moon, or Mercury own your 11th house and if they are well placed in 1,2,4,5,7,9,10,11 Houses, then you will have good friends.
• If the Sun is the Lord of your 11th House, then you will be connected with powerful people like politicians, or people incorporate sectors like General Managers, Chief Executive Officers etc.
Mercury will move to Aquarius sign on 31 January 2020 at 02:53 AM. Mercury as an astrological planet represents intellect, speech, writing skills, intelligence, maternal relations,...Read More ➜
Celebrated every year on the fifth day of the Lunar month of Magha, Vasant Panchami marks the beginning of the spring season and is celebrated with great fervor across the country....Read More ➜
26th January is symbolic of the birth of India as an independent nation, the first breath as a sovereign State and the formation of a republic of free individuals. The true spirit ...Read More ➜
In Hindu astrology, Saturn is considered the son of Lord Surya and his wife is Chaya (shadow). It is said according to the study, Saturn has always had a strained relationship with...Read More ➜