The right education is the base of a successful life. Getting proper education can offer a person ample opportunities to suitably give shape to his/her life.
While earlier the main purpose of education was to make a student perfect in grammar and learn proper manners set by society. Today, people look and think differently about the importance of education.
With the advancement of technology, a variety of fields have come up and students often find it confusing to choose a stream most suitable to their aptitude.
Surprisingly, planets in your natal chart can indicate the type of education and profession that would suit you best.
Some important aspects that link Astrology and Education are-
• In Vedic Astrology, Jupiter is considered as Lord of education and knowledge. When Jupiter is posited in Trikona with the Lord of 5th House, it can bring good results with respect to your education. Mercury symbolizes intelligence. And so, along with Jupiter, a well-placed Mercury can indicate high educational achievements of an individual.
• The combination of Sun, Mercury, Venus in good placement in your horoscope, indicates the tendency to learn about music, dance, painting, tourism and other artistic work, provided if Venus is strong in your natal chart.
• For an individual with a strong Mars, the suggested educational field could be that of an engineer, doctor or surgeon. The combination of Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Moon suggest a career in engineering or medical education.
• A career in the electrical field is represented by Venus and Mars.
• While the main house for education is believed to be the 5th House. When considering the field or area of study you should likely pursue, the 2nd House should also be considered. This House represents the student's primary education and his ability of expression.
• In case an individual’s Lords of the 2nd and 5th Houses are badly affected, it could indicate the person receiving little or no education.
• The 4th House, which represents the individual’s mind and mental stability also influences the native’s educational field. It rules the native’s capacity to learn and to grasp knowledge and can indicate a stable mind. If the Lord of this House is weak, then it could indicate a restless mind and poor grasping skills.
• Apart from these three Houses, the 9th House, the House of Religion and Spirituality, is considered to be significant for higher learning. Since this House is ruled by Jupiter, it covers areas such as the sciences, spirituality, philosophy, religion etc.
• If the lord of 5th House is in conjunction or inspected by a benefic planet, or if the 5th House is occupied or inspected by a benefic planet, the native will be blessed with sharp memory.
• For individuals who have a powerful Jupiter and the Lord of the 2nd House is inspected by Sun and Venus, the native will have good grammar.
• The combination of Jupiter in the center and Mercury as the Lord of the 2nd House or an exalted Venus can indicate a deep interest in mathematics.
The eight-day of Navratri is dedicated to Goddess Mahagauri. She has the power to fulfill all the wishes of her devotees and those who pray to her, get relief from all their suffer...Read More ➜
Those born in the month of April mostly share the zodiac sign Aries. Ruled by the planet Mars, this sun sign belongs to the element of fire. The body part that is most affected by ...Read More ➜
Although the sunshine and perfect blue after the winter brought with it a horrific pandemic, I pray and hope that all of you come out unscathed and untouched by the virus. Take the...Read More ➜
The seventh day of Navratri is dedicated to Goddess Kaalratri who is one of the fiercest forms of Goddess Durga and is believed as the destroyer of all bad spirits, ghosts, and neg...Read More ➜