Skip Navigation Links
India vs West Indies - ICC World Cup 2015 Astrology Prediction


India vs West Indies - ICC World Cup 2015 Astrology Prediction

India and West Indies will be facing each other at the 28th match of ICC World Cup 2015 on 6th March in Perth. In the last version of ICC World Cup, West Indies stood tall against India as a two times world cup champion. In the current version, it’s two times champion vs two times champion. Out of nine previous editions of the World Cup, India and West Indies have faced off seven times, with India having won 4 of them.

While Indian cricket team is looking forward to extend is winning streak from last three matches, West Indies cricket team is trying to snap out of their heavy loss to South Africa that came as a big blow to their quarter-final hopes. The last world cup face-off between two teams happened to be on 2011’s Holi day and India won. Interestingly, this year too it will be held on ‘Holi’ day. Before we witness what this year’s Holi has in store for Team India and its fans, let’s see what astroYogi astrologers have predicted about the match. The prediction is made by analyzing the birth charts of captains of both the teams.

Mahendra Singh Dhoni, captain of Indian cricket team, was born on 7th July, 1981 in Ranchi, Jharkhand state of India. Accordingly, his Moon sign is Virgo and ruling planet is Mercury. If we look at the status of Moon on the day of the match, Mars is residing in a favourable position. Sun positioning itself in the tenth house will induce him to be hyperactive and aggressive. According to his moon sign, on 6th March his ruling planet Mercury is the lord of ascendant and the tenth sign of his chart; all in all a highly favourable and encouraging for him and his followers(team). In this ascendant, Rahu is direct, which will increase in his ability to turn things around and change the scenario. However, Moon being at 0 degree and Rahu sitting along with it may put him into some mental pressure.
However his winning percentage is 70 %

Jason Holder, captain of West Indies cricket team, was born on 5th November, 1991 in Barbados. His Moon sign is Libra and ruling planet is Venus. On 6th March, Mars in 12th house will make Holder less active and lower his confidence level. Jupiter in 10th house is also not looking good, making him fall prey to fatigue and misjudgments. Debilitated Sun will also negatively affect Holder’s energy levels. 

According to the astrological prediction for the upcoming match, Indian cricket team seems to be in a stronger position with 70% chances as far as winning this match is concerned. West Indies holds only 30% chances although winning the match is very crucial to them.




More

How Accurate Will be a Daily Horoscope Reading For You, astroYogi Explains

How Accurate Will ...

Very often do we relate to the predictions on our horoscope reading. This is exactly the reason why there is a large following and avid reader base for genuine horos...

Read more
Vijay Ekadashi: The Legend and Rituals, explained by astroYogi

Vijay Ekadashi: Th...

‘Ekadasi` literally means the eleventh, in Sanskrit.  According to the Hindu Lunar calendar, it means the 11th day in each half of a lunar month. A lunar month is sp...

Read more
astroYogi: How to Keep Safe From Black Magic

astroYogi: How to ...

Black magic is ubiquitous in all cultures and civilizations, though the practices and methods are different, it is always intended to cause harm to others or is devi...

Read more
astroYogi: How to Get an Accurate Tarot Reading

astroYogi: How to ...

Who is apathetic about their future? In fact, people seldom live in present nowadays, it`s all about procrastinations and imaginations. Fear about future is nothing ...

Read more
astroYogi: When you share the same zodiac sign with your lover

astroYogi: When yo...

Being with the same sun sign can be tricky at times, it can either be a match made in heaven or living hell on earth. How fascinating it can be when the other person...

Read more