This is the 21st card of Major Arcana.
- Clarity of judgement.
- End of a phase after which the inquirer can look back and make
a clear evaluation of past events.
- Natural conclusion of an endeavour rather than a sudden end.
The inquirer will feel that he/she has done their duty and have
a clear conscience.
- The end of a project with the chance to start something new.
- Rejuvenation, if something in life has been holding you down
you will be released with the feeling of starting out afresh.
- Favourable outcome of legal dealings.