Based on your partner’s Ruling Number, find out what you must gift your sweetheart this Valentine’s day!
Don’t know your partner’s Ruling Number? Find out Now!
1. Gift your Valentine books, something pretty for the house, tickets to a game, sports items, sunshades or holiday packages would be great.
2. For your Valentine, keep the gift simple like a wallet, books, scented candles, photoframes, writing material or clothes.
3. Get anything artistic for your Valentine. Cheerful coloured clothes, pictures, diaries, ethnic artifacts, pottery items.
4. Get your Valentine an intelligent gift, like a puzzle or a complicated book. If you’re creative, gift them something made by you.
5. Gift your Valentine movies, tickets to a concert, theatre, painting, jewellery or branded items. Electronic items would be great, too.
6. Gift your Valentine with tasteful works of art. From a fish tank to a photography-themed gift, your Valentine will appreciate it all!
7. Get your Valentine a latest mystical book. Book a day at a spa or a massage session for your love. Scented candles would be great too.
8. Gift your Valentine fine jewellery, a holiday package, a yoga class, a box of expensive chocolates or a watch.
9. Fresh flowers to candy, your Valentine will appreciate any gift you give with warmth. Organizers, CD rack, photo albums will be great!
How life changes so fast? One day it feels so right, and the next everything turns upside down. A truly terrifying moment when a crisis hit us. But if you see it from a different p...Read More ➜
As per Hindu mythology, Kanya Puja has great importance. Although Hinduism says that God resides in every child but young girls are specially believed to be a form of Goddess Durga...Read More ➜
On the ninth day of Navratri, Goddess Siddhidatri is worshiped. Siddhi means meditative ability and Dhatri means giver. She is seated on a lotus and has four arms which hold a lotu...Read More ➜
On the day of Ram Navami, members of the Hindu community celebrate the birthday of Lord Rama. Lord Rama is given special significance in Vaishnavism tradition of Hinduism, as he is...Read More ➜