VALENTINE GIFTS FOR YOUR PARTNER
Based on your partner’s Ruling Number, find out what you must gift your sweetheart this Valentine’s day!
Don’t know your partner’s Ruling Number? Find out Now!
1. Gift your Valentine books, something pretty for the house, tickets to a game, sports items, sunshades or holiday packages would be great.
2. For your Valentine, keep the gift simple like a wallet, books, scented candles, photoframes, writing material or clothes.
3. Get anything artistic for your Valentine. Cheerful coloured clothes, pictures, diaries, ethnic artifacts, pottery items.
4. Get your Valentine an intelligent gift, like a puzzle or a complicated book. If you’re creative, gift them something made by you.
5. Gift your Valentine movies, tickets to a concert, theatre, painting, jewellery or branded items. Electronic items would be great, too.
6. Gift your Valentine with tasteful works of art. From a fish tank to a photography-themed gift, your Valentine will appreciate it all!
7. Get your Valentine a latest mystical book. Book a day at a spa or a massage session for your love. Scented candles would be great too.
8. Gift your Valentine fine jewellery, a holiday package, a yoga class, a box of expensive chocolates or a watch.
9. Fresh flowers to candy, your Valentine will appreciate any gift you give with warmth. Organizers, CD rack, photo albums will be great!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Success Will Co...
Delhi’s Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and his party AAP have been in the news lately for all the wrong reasons such as blame game, internal rift between the members and most recen...Read More ➜
According to Hindu Panchang, Bhadon or Bhadrapada is the sixth month of the year. This year, Bhadra begins from August 16, 2019 and ends on September 13. This month, which comes af...Read More ➜
Venus Transit t...
Venus was revered as a goddess by many ancient civilizations like the Romans and the Babylonians. The planet is often related to love and romance. In Vedic astrology also Venus is ...Read More ➜
Raksha Bandhan ...
Siblings are your first friends and first rivals, you’ve probably shared so many precious moments with them and even had those fights where you yelled and threw tantrums at each ot...Read More ➜