Your washroom can be a great place to meditate!
We are actually living in a world where we have time for almost everything under the sun, but no time to reflect, to introspect or to meditate. Well, it may sound a little bizarre but renowned Vaastu, Feng-Shui and Nameology consultant- Dr. Rupa Batra discusses it is true that a few minor changes in your washroom can help you reflect and actually communicate better with yourself. Accept it or not, this is actually the place where we think and talk the most to ourselves as compared to any other place in the house. However, did you know communicating with others leads to conflict but communicating with yourself leads to introspection, solution and peace.
For instance, once in a while, we prefer eating out as it is not practical to eat outside every day. Just like we cannot depend on a life eating out every day, how can we just depend on a few meditation session or classes outside? Should it not become a practice to meditate or rather should meditation or self-talk not become the way of life?
People normally relate meditation to thinking about God, now here my question is: Can we talk to God only at a particular time or at a particular place or while sitting in a particular posture?
What is does meditation mean? The word ‘meditation’ has been derived from the word 'mediri' which means healing. It is not visualization but is actually a realization that whatever we are doing or about to do is worth it, will it impact anyone negatively or not or it is actually futile.
How can we make my washroom a place where we can think, plan and introspect?
1. Get a wonderful motivational message and hang it up on the wall of the washroom.
2. Few fresh flowers kept during the most stressful days, like month end or when work pressure is high, somewhere in the corner of the washroom can help ease tension and disturbance in your thoughts.
3. The place should have adequate air fresheners.
4. Scented candles can be of great help too.
5. Place a mini calendar, probably a desk calendar so that you can plan your week or days well in advance.
6. Instrumental music can be a great idea to help divert your mind from negative to positive thoughts.
7. Keep changing the motivational message every month else your mind will get used to watching the same message and eventually will start ignoring it.
8. The place should be airy with proper ventilation and adequate sunlight. This will not only keep the washroom fresh but will also keep it germ-free.
9. A dark, gloomy or suffocating washroom can be a reason for negative and wasted thoughts.
With the simple remedies mentioned above, hope you will be able to tap the immense potential that this particular place of your households.
Correcting Vaastu defects and malefic effects of the planets can help you restore the peace and harmony both at home and your workplace. Speak to renowned Vaastu, Feng-Shui and Nameology consultant- Dr. Rupa Batra now and get her expert advice.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Handling Love a...
Relationships can often be quite difficult and complicated. If you do not feel comfortable or communicate well with your partner, more and more problems can come up. While it is of...Read More ➜
Ways to achieve...
Achieving wealth and property is one of the main goals of our lives. No matter what, people go to any extent just for the search of a good amount of money and give their best. This...Read More ➜
What is Astrology?
Understanding this Unique Science of Future Telling in the Modern Times The Universe and its components of the stars, the sun, the moon and the planets have always instilled a ...Read More ➜
Impact of Lunar...
Lunar Eclipse will be visible in India on July 17, 2019. It would be the second Lunar Eclipse of 2019. Lunar Eclipse will start at 01:32:00 on 17th July and ends at 04:31:00 on 17t...Read More ➜