Vastu Tips For A Happier And Healthier Domestic Life
Everyone aspires for happiness in their life and wants to ensure peace and harmony at their home. Applying the principles of Vastu can help you lead a happier, healthier and peaceful life. By making a few changes at your place, you can invite joy and prosperity in your life. Here are a few Vastu tips that can benefit you:
- Placing your bed in the South or South-West direction is recommended as per Vastu. This will ensure peace of mind.
- Important documents such as your bank papers, testimonials, certificates should be kept in the north east direction. It helps in the removal of conflicts.
- Avoid storing old, useless items inside your house as that could have a detrimental effect on the health of the members of the house. It also prevents positive energy from entering the house.
- While using colours for your house, go for primary colours such as red, blue, green and yellow. These colours promote calmness and also have a good effect on health.
- Choose a painting of evergreen bamboo and place it in the east, it will ensure happiness and good health all year round.
- Placing your dressing table in the right direction can influence your relationships. It will help improve your relation with your partner and keep problems at bay. Mirror in bedroom or dressing room should be at a height of 4 to 5 feet from ground and its placement should be in such a manner that none of the body part is visible in the mirror while sleeping on the bed, else the same body part will develop serious medical problems.
- If your expenses are going out of control, keep live plants or grains in the restroom.
- If someone at your home is not keeping well, place a burning candle in that person’s room for a couple of weeks.
- To ensure a good and healthy relationship, remove the clutter from your surroundings as it tends to restrict the flow of love.
- Decorating the entrance to your house with statues or pictures of God is considered auspicious.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Handling Love a...
Relationships can often be quite difficult and complicated. If you do not feel comfortable or communicate well with your partner, more and more problems can come up. While it is of...Read More ➜
Ways to achieve...
Achieving wealth and property is one of the main goals of our lives. No matter what, people go to any extent just for the search of a good amount of money and give their best. This...Read More ➜
What is Astrology?
Understanding this Unique Science of Future Telling in the Modern Times The Universe and its components of the stars, the sun, the moon and the planets have always instilled a ...Read More ➜
Impact of Lunar...
Lunar Eclipse will be visible in India on July 17, 2019. It would be the second Lunar Eclipse of 2019. Lunar Eclipse will start at 01:32:00 on 17th July and ends at 04:31:00 on 17t...Read More ➜