Ten Ways To Increase Vaastu Energies In Your House
One could build a perfect house or office and yet not have a picture- perfect life. Invariably something or the other could keep going wrong. Those who are successful, have worked hard for it of course. After all, things don't just fall in your lap! On the other hand ,we always have examples of so many people who have worked hard, but success eludes them. What's going wrong with them? Could be that their homes or work-places are so full of Vaastu doshas that things never go as planned.
Since most of us move into pre-structured buildings, removing Vaastu doshas becomes very difficult. It then makes sense to follow some simple steps which could help make life comfortable.
1) When you get up in the morning, before you place your foot down, check which nostril you are inhaling from. If it is the right nostril, place the right foot down on the ground first and vice versa. Then place your open palms together and look into it first while thanking God. Then go ahead with the rest of the day.
2) When you sleep; make sure you are not facing anything that reflects your image, like your dressing mirror or even a T.V.
3) Light a diya at the entrance of your house (not outside) first thing in the morning when you have bathed--any family member can do it after bathing, and in the evening when the sun sets.
4) Once in a week, when the house is being mopped, put sendha namak in the water and mop the whole house with it. This will remove the negativity from the house.
5) Keep your house as clutter free as possible. Remove unwanted things from cupboards and lofts too.
6) Those who are fortunate to be constructing their own house; make sure the main door of the house is the biggest of all the doors. There should be no door in the house, facing the main door.
7) The North-East of the house should be kept as light as possible.
8) The centre of the house should not have anything heavy--like a dining table or some heavy show piece .
9) In a married person's bedroom, there should not be any paintings or photos depicting war or killings or death. This will cause marital discord between the couple.
10) The glass windows in the house should be clean so that sunlight can enter every nook and corner of the house.
Try and follow most of these easy steps and see positivity enter your mind, house, life and work.
For any other specific Vastu or Astrology related concern, you can consult India's leading Vastu and Astrology experts now live on astroYogi.com. Click here to consult them now!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Handling Love a...
Relationships can often be quite difficult and complicated. If you do not feel comfortable or communicate well with your partner, more and more problems can come up. While it is of...Read More ➜
Ways to achieve...
Achieving wealth and property is one of the main goals of our lives. No matter what, people go to any extent just for the search of a good amount of money and give their best. This...Read More ➜
What is Astrology?
Understanding this Unique Science of Future Telling in the Modern Times The Universe and its components of the stars, the sun, the moon and the planets have always instilled a ...Read More ➜
Impact of Lunar...
Lunar Eclipse will be visible in India on July 17, 2019. It would be the second Lunar Eclipse of 2019. Lunar Eclipse will start at 01:32:00 on 17th July and ends at 04:31:00 on 17t...Read More ➜