Skip Navigation Links
India vs Zimbabwe - ICC World Cup 2015 Astrology Prediction


India vs Zimbabwe - ICC World Cup 2015 Astrology Prediction

India has done a great job so far at the ICC World Cup 2015. Now the team will be heading into the final group match against Zimbabwe on 14th March in Eden Park, Auckland. India with five consecutive wins along with New Zealand is considered to the most in-form teams of the tournament. However, Zimbabwe has the wonderful opportunity to revive the magic of ICC World Cup 1999 where they had a great start by upsetting India in their second group match. This match will not be of much of a difference for Zimbabwe as they have just one win under their sleeves from their five matches so far. Rather this match will be a matter of pride and it will be a huge boost for the players.

astroYogi astrologers have given their prediction after analysing the birth charts of the captains from both the teams. Let’s take a look:

MS Dhoni, captain of Indian Cricket Team was born on 7th July 1981 in Ranchi, Jharkhand state of India. His Moon sign is Virgo and ruling planet is Mercury. On the day of the match if we have to look at the position of the Moon, Moon is at the 4th house from his Moon sign which is considered to be auspicious and fortunate. This match shall be all about team effort. As Mars overlooks his Moon sign, this will also make him super active and excited. Sun positioning itself in the 6th house from his Moon sign is highly favourable and this shall make team India unconquerable along with great leadership by a confident captain.

Elton Chigumbura, captain of Zimbabwe Cricket Team was born on 14th Mar 1986 in Kwekwe, Zimbabwe. His Moon sign is Aries and accordingly his ruling planet is Mars. On 14th March, Mars positioning itself at the twelfth house from his Moon sign shall make him low on confidence. However, Moon in the 9th house shall give away some early success to team Zimbabwe with a good start. But the strong negative impact of Mars may not allow team Zimbabwe to dominate team India.

According to the astrological prediction for the upcoming match, as the match commences from 14:30 hours, it shall be a lucky ascendant for the Indian skipper. Indian cricket team seems to be in a stronger position with 70% chances as far as winning this match is concerned. Zimbabwe holds only 30% chances of winning this match. 



More

Two Totally Opposite Sides of Every Zodiac

Two Totally Opposi...

Everyone has their good traits. But these good traits can have an opposite effect if the situation is outside our comfort zone. There are two totally opposite sides ...

Read more
Is It the Most Stable Time Period in 2018? Explains Expert Astrologer Prof. C.S Rao

Is It the Most Sta...

Yes- it is a stable time period in spite of CHALLENGES. One who can withstand challenges can get the best of the least number of transits occurring in the 2018 Grego...

Read more
Understanding the Importance of Minor Arcana in Tarot Reading

Understanding the ...

The Minor Arcana of the Tarot deck consists of 56 cards which are divided into four suits of 14 cards each: Swords, Cups, Pentacles and Wands. Each suit is further d...

Read more
The Most Appealing Trait Of Each Zodiac Sign

The Most Appealing...

ARIES- Aries are known for their drive and ambition. They have a take-charge attitude in every situation and they do not delay in finishing any task they get. This t...

Read more
Impact of Solar Eclipse on 12 Zodiac Signs by Astrologer Ruchee Mittal

Impact of Solar Ec...

There are two solar eclipse going to occur on 13th July 2018 and 11th August 2018 respectively. Even though these eclipses will not be visible in India but still the...

Read more