Are you thinking of starting a new business? Starting your own venture is exciting but at the same time, it is risky as well. At times, one may wonder what if the business doesn’t prove to be much successful or if it is worth the risk. Thinking along these lines is natural but do you know that your horoscope can help assess your business prospects? If you are the one contemplating over when to start your business or when to think of expansion plans and other such related queries, astroYogi will tell you about the Yogas present in one’s kundli that can determine the success of your business:
- The tenth house in the horoscope is related to business, job and profession. Jupiter’s (the ruler of wealth) presence in the tenth house forms Kendra Aadhipatya Yoga which bestows a person with wealth, prosperity, health, respect and honour.
- If Mercury or Sun aspect the tenth house or either of these planets are present in the tenth house, that forms Lakshmi Narayan Yoga which can help the native be successful in his/her venture.
- If Mars in an exalted state is present in the tenth house of the native’s birth chart, that is considered good for business and also increases the chances of travelling abroad.
- If Jupiter and Sun or Moon and Jupiter come together or in conjunction in a Kendra, then that has an effect on the tenth house. According to the Shastras, it is known as Vargottama Yoga and due to this yoga, the native gets all the comforts and luxuries in life.
- If Jupiter, Sun or Mars aspect the tenth house, it is considered auspicious for business.
- If Rahu aspects the tenth house or is in an exalted state in the tenth house, then that is also considered good for business. Even though Saturn, Rahu and Ketu are considered as malefic planets but at times, due to certain yogas, they tend to give good results.
Get a personalized Business Report based on your birth chart by internationally renowned astrologer. Click here.