10 Things You Can’t Resist About a Virgo
No one is perfect in this imperfect world. But there times when you meet someone and you just can’t get enough of them. Let’s find out what makes a Virgo stand out in the crowd!
1. Down to earth- Virgos are the most ‘down to earth’ people you will ever meet. They don’t like the so-called word “show-off” and, keep a safe distance from those pretentious people as much as possible.
2. Realistic- Virgos do not live in a fantasy world. In fact, they keep a very practical approach towards life and in all their endeavours. They know how to keep their emotions in check, enough to not let them affect their decisions.
3. Meticulous- These people are very observant and have a keen eye for details. Details, lists and facts are what make a Virgo tick! This ability to discern things makes them the perfect pick to pursue their profession as a detective or in the research field.
4. Ethical- Moral ethics are on the top of their priority list, and they make sure not to let any sort of achievement get ahead of their ethics under any circumstances. No bribe is enough when it comes to their morals and ethics!
5. Perfectionists- Virgos are idealists. They like to be perfect in everything they do. They are insanely systematic. They will not leave a task until it is finished and is in its complete order- alphabetically, numerically, and color-wise! (That sure makes it easier for people like us to find things later!) Due to the perfectionism they exhibit, most of the times they become health- freaks, but wait, who doesn’t like a fit person?
6. Reliable- A person born under the sign “Virgo” is the most faithful one you will ever come across. They will be supportive. You can always find them standing right by your side even if the boat starts shaking but they will also make sure to get you out of the water before your boat starts sinking, and you won’t see a single sign of frowning. And, Yes! Your secrets are perfectly safe with them!
7. Value quality more than quantity- Virgos value quality more than anything. And, it won’t be wrong to say this trait makes them the ‘perfect lovers’. They sure are not the most romantic types but they do have huge hearts and do not hesitate to offer their whole heart to their loved ones. They might not express their love in beautiful phrases or poetry but their little gesture from time to time does the magic.
8. Balanced- They are very balanced. They remain calm and placid even in the most confusing situations. They plan everything in advance to improve things. They are likely to bring order to chaos due to this miraculous gift they possess. They value security and stability in life.
9. Devoted- Assign a project to a Virgo and they will make sure to put all of their heart in it. They will not leave anything before it is completed in its true sense. They are self-disciplined, serious and sensible, which makes them win most of the ‘employee of the year’ awards.
10. Intellectual- Virgo is said to be the ‘Wisest’ sign under the zodiac. They are very intelligent but do not like to show off their abilities. Dare ask them a specific question, you will get a one word or one liner answer but that would be the best answer you can ever get!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Ways to Spark t...
It feels amazing when you first fell in love with a person. Everything feels colorful and special and you feel as if you just can’t get enough of that person. Until, you start fear...Read More ➜
New Moon 2019
What exactly happens during the period of a New Moon? The New Moon is an invisible phase for us on Earth, as, during this time, the Moon is directly located between the Earth and t...Read More ➜
Impact of the S...
Placed alongside friendly planet Jupiter, a beneficial placement of the Sun in the Fifth House can indicate prosperity, and creativity in the native. The native may show interest a...Read More ➜
Effects of Full Moon
According to astrologers, during Full Moons, our emotions get amplified and magnified. The powerful energy of the Moon has a direct influence on one’s emotions and feelings. This m...Read More ➜